HR - Head at Takshashila Consulting
Views:4840 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Takshashila Consulting - Payment Transformation Consultant - Finacle - Banking Sector (2-5 yrs)
Takshashila Consulting is a Management Consulting firm working on projects spread across Manufacturing, Healthcare, IT, Telecom, Education, Energy and Retail sectors in India and UAE. We require someone with knowledge of Finacle and experience of using it for process improvement in banks.
We are looking for self-driven, energetic, sharp and committed individuals who can join us on a journey to make Takshashila Consulting the most sought-after home-grown consulting outfit in India. Besides being part of client engagements, hired candidates will be expected to participate in organization building.
Salary: AED 12000 - AED 15000 per month
Responsibilities and Duties:
A glimpse into what you might be required to do in our engagement
- Work closely with the client and customers in providing functional consulting with regards to Core Finacle Modules.
- Proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources, probe/consider all of the facts, consider other perspectives; conduct root cause analysis; refer to long term plans and goals; prioritize key factors; act decisively, promptly and confidently
- Undertake research work into the industry, markets and competitors. Be an integral part of the research and analytics to understand the issue in hand
- Identify system and process improvement opportunities which will positively impact the client
- Contact and communicate with the stakeholders of the project and deliver the desired output in conformance with the client expectation
- Manage and coordinate change management initiatives
- Determine and clarify strategic and operational problems via consultation
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must have hands-on experience as a functional consultant on the various modules of Finacle Core like Wealth Management Solutions, Payments Solution, Origination Solution, Core Banking etc.
- 2-5 years of Functional Consulting in the field of Finacle.
- Working knowledge and experience with Finacle is a must.
- Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
- Analytically oriented and resourceful individual with ability to solve problems in an ambiguous environment
- Strong presentation skills both spoken and written are a must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.