HR - Head at Takshashila Consulting
Views:2089 Applications:519 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:246
Takshashila Consulting - Consultant - Banking Operations - Digital Transformation (2-4 yrs)
- Process excellence aptitude - you have experience in banking unit operations across various front and back office units. You have expertise in optimizing operations, running process simulation models, designing and executing process improvement and digitization projects that improve critical KPIs. You have demonstrated significant mastery in process tools such as lean and six sigma practises, value stream mapping, customer journey mapping etc
- Product excellence aptitude - You have experience in leading agile projects as a product owner and/or product manager building consumer quality products, enabling business capability and objectives through technology. You can demonstrate strong product instinct to build great product vision, product roadmap and competitive analysis and have knowledge and understanding of technical engineering best practices (e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, etc.). You are adept at tracking and analytics setup, drawing storyboards, creating wireframes, creating / - grooming- product backlogs, writing user stories and developing acceptance criteria
- Passion for digital banking - You are familiar with the plethora of banking systems such as core banking, credit decisioning systems, compliance and risk screening systems and various other enabling systems. You have exposure to banking APIs and micro services. You understand what and how various data sets can be exploited to generate value for a banking and financial services company
- Consulting aptitude - Relentless prioritization and alignment with business and Exco stakeholders to ensure highest value capture comes easily to you. You can thrive in high pressure situations and demonstrate strong communication and influencing skills. You have a high degree of familiarity with problem solving tools and ideation methodologies
- Successful candidates must be in a position to join the firm no later than 4-6 weeks from the point of being made the offer.