HR - Head at Takshashila Consulting
Views:2119 Applications:287 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Takshashila Consulting - Business Associate/Analyst - PMO/Payments - IIM/IIT/XLRI (1-4 yrs)
A glimpse into what you might be required to do in our engagement
- Program management of large-scale complex initiatives through the entire development life cycle; planning, execution, status reporting and coordination against project plans and delivery commitments
- Regular communication is required with senior leadership on operational program metrics. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential.
- Understanding of card network, emerging payments and UPI is desirable.
- Proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources, probe/consider all of the facts, consider other perspectives; conduct root cause analysis; refer to long term plans and goals; prioritize key factors; act decisively, promptly and confidently
- Undertake research work into the industry, markets and competitors. Be an integral part of the research and analytics to understand the issue in hand
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Engineering graduate with IT and CS background and MBA from IIMs/IITs/XLRI or another Tier 1 management institution with a strong academic background
- Experience with a payment or software or technology company, preferably having prior experience in Agile development methodologies.
- Exposure to Windows Office and proficiency with MS Excel and MS Power Point is a must
- Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
- Analytically oriented and resourceful individual with ability to solve problems in an ambiguous environment
- Strong presentation skills both spoken and written are a must
- Ability to handle people at different levels of the hierarchy
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently and in teams