HR - Head at Takshashila Consulting
Views:4411 Applications:346 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Takshashila Consulting - Business Analyst/Associate - Robotics Process Automation/lean Six sigma certification - Banking (2-5 yrs)
About Takshashila Consulting :
- Takshashila consulting (TKC) is an India based boutique consulting firm with a rapidly expanding footprint in the UAE & MENA region. Founded by ex-McKinsey partners, the firm specializes in creating value for our clients by focusing on our people, who are our core competency.
- TKC consultants are powering 20+ prestigious clients spread across multiple geographies, spanning banking & financial services, technology, telecom & manufacturing firms, helping our clients transform & become global leaders.
Job description :
- This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of our flagship clients - UAE's largest bank & its newly established Group Digital office. You will be working with the dynamic Robotics Process Automation (RPA) team which is making a massive transformation to how the bank's fundamental operations run along with guidance from TKC's engagement manager & local partner to ensure you are up & running, delivering value to our clients in a timely & reliable manner.
- Be part of the consulting team, working closely with the Robotics Process Automation function within the client bank's Group Digital Office
- Lead and deliver large, complex RPA linked banking transformation engagements that identify, design, and implement creative solutions
- Independently manage process re-engineering projects using RPA & other digitization tools while dealing with multiple stakeholders across the bank's leadership team across business, compliance, risk & operations functions
- Gain in-depth knowledge & exposure in the highly sought after Robotics Process Automation field. Exposure to other digital areas transforming Financial services including Advanced Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Design Thinking, FinTech collaboration.
- Participate in the development and presentation of proposals to the bank's C,C- executives on new areas for roboticisation
- Help build TKC business in the MENA region
Must have skills :
- Strong Business Process Re-engineering skills: Must
- Strong Lean six sigma skills: Must
- Other essential skills include strong project management, problem-solving, business requirements documentation & excellent communication skills. High degree of familiarity with MS excel & power point tools is essential.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the field of Project management using Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Lean/Six sigma tools & Business Process Re-engineering.
- Please note that only candidates providing the write-ups as required above along with their resumes will be considered for further evaluation
Location: Based out of Dubai
- Successful candidates need to be available to join within one month of job offer acceptance
- Available for VISA sponsorship: YES
- Job deadline: 11th May 2019
- Salary & benefits : AED 13,000-16,000 all incl, tax free
- Local health insurance
- Immense learning opportunities & fast track growth