CoFounder & CEO at MyTake2 inc.
Views:317 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
take2.ai - Product Analyst (2-6 yrs)
Early-stage startup on a mission to make career mobility skills-based. Two Stanford Business School Alums with a successful exit under the belt from prior ventures. Strong early traction and funding secured. Looking to hire a product analyst who has experience working with no-code/ low-code tools to build and iterate workflows running thoughtful experiments
We are hiring for Product Analyst at take2. If you are semi-technical, and entrepreneurial, and want to experience what it is like to build a startup from the ground up - this is your chance. You will work with the founders on every aspect of the business and will freedom to optimize end-to-end workflows.
- Started by 2x Stanford Business School Alums
- 2nd-time founder with a successful multi-million-dollar exit
- We are well capitalized with a round of funding from an EdTech VC fund along with strategic angels in the Future-of-Work space
- Semi-finalist in the largest EdTech competition in the world run by GSV Ventures (GSV Cup); Went through Transcend Fellowship (TF7) and Launchpad Accelerator (Stanford d.school)
- Strong early traction - Thousands of candidates at CAC <$3 + strong funnel through organic engagement
We are on a mission to make career mobility seamless and skills-based. You can read more about our business on the page below.
Mandatory skills for the role:
- You have 2+ years of experience working with no-code tools and can build products independently
- You have worked at a seed stage business and understand (a) How to find hacks (b) Intuitively fix workflows to improve the experience for users + build scale
- You are analytical, have good product sense, and are exceptional in solving problems based on first principles.
Preferred skills for the role:
- You have worked in a similar role at a successful HRTech or EdTech startup
- You have software engineering skills and can work with engineering teams to review code and build products