Senior Manager - HR at Tagit India Private Limited
Views:28495 Applications:1034 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:302
Tagit - Project Manager/Senior Project Manager (12-15 yrs)
About Tagit :
- Tagit is Asia's leading mobile banking software solutions provider. Tagit seamlessly integrates and leverages the existing business of the enterprise and organizations into the mobile universe and creates innovative mobile experiences for end customers to increase market reach, speed up time- to-market and protect existing investments.
- Millions of users across the globe use Tagit's applications every day. Tagit provides a comprehensive set of industry-specific, pre- built mobility applications developed on a state-of-the-art mobility middleware platform with standardized, in-built adaptors to backend and 3rd party systems such as payment gateways and social media networks.
- Founded in 2004, Tagit has a highly successful track record in designing, developing and deploying industry-specific mobile applications for market leaders such as DBS Bank, Citibank India, Standard Chartered Bank, UOB Bank, Maybank, Royal Bank of Canada, Commonwealth Bank, ICICI Bank India, Axis Bank India, MCB, Commercial Bank of Dubai and Commercial Bank of Qatar.
- To know more about us, please visit - www.tagitmobile.com
Role Objective :
Project Manager / Senior Project Manager is to closely work with all the Product Development teams as well as with the implementation and delivery teams in order to ensure that the entire functionality is rolled out, on time, with quality and at the same time, ensuring the teams well-being. All this needs to be done with complete process focus and repeatability.
Is able to manage complete transition of new technologies, new features
Manages the integration of multiple projects/programs, provides data, analysis and reporting to internal stakeholders and various levels of PMO management.
Manages the integration of data from multiple programs and projects to provide information and reporting, trend analysis, resource forecasts, project prioritization, periodic status reports to departments, and to executives.
Work with the project/program managers to complete all required documentation per Tagit Defined Process.
Develop timely, accurate, in-depth analysis of organizational cost and schedule data, provide corrective action recommendations.
Develop and implement baselines, report variance, raise and mitigate issues and risk.
Develop strategic planning schedules and provide support to project management in cost, schedule, performance measurement, and forecasting and variance analysis.
Recognize and evaluate actual or proposed changes to any aspect of project scope or schedule.
Identify cost-savings opportunities and develop programs to achieve long term savings.
Apply appropriate metrics and tools for maintenance releases control
Manage the overall release process throughout the Tagit master process
Assists the PMO team in defining corporate process.
Ensure organizational compliance to the predefined processes by providing process training, providing visibility into program metrics and artifacts, auditing the metrics results.
- More than 12 years of experience with 5 to 7 years of successful program/project management experiencing delivering software web based solutions to Banking/FSI sector
- Must have excellent problem solving, presentation and leadership skills and the ability to comprehend, analyze and communicate both macro and low-level pictures to all levels of the organization, including senior management
- Requires excellent analytical ability, facilitation and communication skills, plus strong judgment and decision making abilities.
- PMP certification & Scrum Certification are a plus
- Prior experience in Worklite /Kony platform is a plus
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Project Plan/ Microsoft Project Server a plus