Founder at TaCa Healthcare
Views:1278 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
TaCa Healthcare - Director - Investor Relations (5-15 yrs)
The Role :
- Raise fund for the start up "TaCa Healthcare", a health tech company democratising elective secondary care surgery in the world.
- Presenting our unique TaCa model to the investment world for funding option.
Ideal Profile :
- Minimum 5 years of experience in PE firm, VCs of the world.
- Premium B school graduates would be preferred.
- Strong network in investment world/ VC/ PE/ Family offices of the world.
- Health tech industry knowledge would be preferred.
- An in-depth understanding of the financial and investment markets Knowledge of and experience in Capital Markets / Corporate IR / Financial Media management
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and within different mediums
- Ability to develop relationships both inside and outside the Company
- Ability to see bigger picture and contribute to any discussion beyond the specific remit of the role
- Proactive and organised, with the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to multi-task and must be well organized; attention to detail; high level of accuracy
- Ability to respond sensitively and appropriately to confidential issues and information
- High level of accuracy, consistency and timely responses are essential
- Flexibility to travel as and when required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.