Operations Director at T&A Consulting
Views:4659 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
T&A Consulting - Client Engagement Manager - India Market Entry (2-6 yrs)
Client Engagement Manager - India Market Entry
At T&A Consulting, we are constantly looking for dynamic candidates with versatile and meticulous personality traits. If you are a person who can forge strong partnerships with global clients to create value for them and wish to make an impactful learning in International Trade and Investment, join us!
WHAT DOES THIS ROLE OFFER?
- Exposure to a global consulting environment, with an opportunity to learn and grow in a meritocracy- driven organisation
- Opportunity to work with team with broad experience of trade and investment promotion activities in India and overseas
- Opportunities for vertical and horizontal professional growth within a well-defined career progression path
- Energetic and supportive working environment
The overall responsibility of the Client Engagement Manager (CEM) is to execute end to end India Market Entry Consulting cycle, right from working in association with Business Development team to acquire the new projects, to successful execution of India route to market plan. The CEM is required to work in partnership with sales and Research team to execute the assigned account strategies, delivering the in-contract growth required
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Independently interact with clients and develop new business. This will involve identifying potential Clients/ Lead Generation, contacting companies in USA and Europe to Qualify / Shortlist Potential Clients and prepare sales proposals
- Perform sectoral research, distributor and partner identification for overseas clients
- Understand client requirement, define scope of the project, undertake research and prepare detailed project reports
- Conduct qualification meetings with prospective Indian partners on behalf of the client. This will involve travel within India and interaction with CXO level executives
- To prepare and deliver presentations on research findings and opportunities in India to foreign companies
- Handle overseas trade delegation and B2B meetings with shortlisted companies with clients.
- In-depth understanding of the macroeconomic environment in India, regulations pertaining to Foreign Direct Investment and key growth sectors of the Indian economy
- Good understanding of various industries of India.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to understand business situations and provide data backed analysis
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written, with ability to prepare detailed report and present the findings to senior management of overseas companies
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge
- Client Handling
- B.E (any Discipline) plus MBA preferably in International Business, Finance or Equivalent. Preference will be given to any related professional certification.
- Minimum 2-3 years in a Consulting/Client Engagement Environment
- Experience in Investment/Corporate Banking will be a positive
- Experience of developing New Business & generating leads
- Exposure of handling international clients is a must
COMPANY DESCRIPTION :
- T&A Consulting is a boutique advisory firm, based out of NCR with extensive experience of working with overseas enterprises towards achieving successful and accelerated entry into India.
- Our portfolio of - India Market Entry services includes opportunity assessment, feasibility studies, partner (Joint Venture, distributor, vendor, licensee, and franchisee) identification, M&A advisory, competitor analysis, price benchmarking, location identification, technology collaboration, assistance in greenfield establishment, organizing India validation visits and b2b networking events.
- T&A also has experience of working with various overseas (inward investment attraction) agencies, delivering a range of programmes to identify outward investment opportunities from India with a focus on certain key sectors. We have emerged as an innovative and able partner for overseas organisations, representing various international universities and tourism boards in India.
Some of our international engagements include:
- Strategic Advisor "Switzerland Trade & Investment Promotion"
- India representative "Singapore Tourism Board (STB)"
- India representative "Six Swiss Exchange"- to attract Indian listings
- India representative "South Carolina Department of Commerce"
- India trade advisor - Invest Northern Ireland
- India trade advisor - Finpro Oy
- India representative - Queen's University, Belfast
For more information visit us on
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.