Lead Recruiter at Syngenta
Views:820 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Syngenta - Finance Compliance & Statutory Accounting Manager - CA (6-10 yrs)
- To drive Statutory audit and Financial Compliance in SIL India.
- End to End responsibility for Internal Control over Financial Reporting compliance and reporting for the India General Accounting team
- Annual DOA control and updation
- SOX control testing, Review and remediation for organization working with control owners and Group
- Review of the internal audit issue closure documents for sustainable closure
- Drive Audit and control hygiene in all areas of finance processes related to business
Statutory Accounting / Reporting
- Preparation of statutory financials including preparation of Board Papers and Corporate Law disclosures
- To ensure timely completion of the LE statutory audits as per deadlines.
- Co-ordinate the audits with local Audit firms in order to complete and file the accounts by filing due dates
- Preparation and review of schedules/reconciliations for audit with analytical review.
- Book all stat adjustments in SAP Accounting system agrees to local statutory accounts and perform regular retained earnings reconciliations.
- Work with BU, Legal, corporate, treasury, HR, payroll to obtain documents/information/approvals etc. as required for audits
- Work closely with business CFOs/Controllers of business entities for preparation of financial statement analysis , enhancing the accounting and reporting controls
- Work on efficiency related projects for Stat financials
Knowledge, experience & capabilities
- Provide guidance and support to finance teams on key accounting and reporting issues on continuous basis
- To foster working relationships with the team and across departments
- Manage additional project-related responsibilities as well as adhoc requests from internal stakeholders
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be motivated, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills
Critical technical and professional knowledge
- CA with 6+ yrs of experience in statutory reporting & Financial Compliance
- Experience in IFC, SOX or Internal Audit
- End to end knowledge of accounting principles (IFRS/ IGAAP / IND AS)
- Working Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP experience is preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Be a quick learner and demonstrate adaptability to change.