Recruiter at Syngene International Ltd
Views:1098 Applications:359 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Syngene - Senior Role - Financial Planning (12-18 yrs)
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene- s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
The purpose of the role is to manage the end to end financial planning, budgeting and forecasting for the Company.
- Develop Annual Operating Plans and budgets across each business unit and consolidated
- Prepare driver based financial model for planning and forecasting, presentations
- Prepare Monthly CFO pack and Board meeting CFO packs covering performance review pack
- Focus on performance management by capturing relevant financial and non financial KPIs as part of performance targets in the planning process
- Work closely with the business teams to develop long term strategy
- Develop Long Range Plans including, P&L Company-wide along with Business units and Subsidiaries as well as consolidation
- Develop rolling forecast and compare with plan and analyze variances interpret and report
- Closely work with Finance business partners as well business leads in Developing plan and forecasts
- Standardize annual planning process and roll out planning time table
- Prepare presentations with a story line.
- Standardize the presentation templates and report periodically
- Lead the discussions with Business heads
- Educational - CA or CPA or CMA or MBA (Finance) from Tier 1 / Tier 2 Institute
- 12+ years of experience
- Strategic thinking with ability to articulate effortlessly
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills and attention to detail;
- Prior Experience in Financial planning and analysis including Cashflow and Balance sheet,
- Ability to work in Cross Functional Teams
- Expertise in MS Office tools - advanced MS Excel; MS Power point; MS Access; Analytic Tools
- Collaborate with all functions and business leaders to ensure consistent update and accurate financial disclosures
- To work independently, from conception to completion and must to able to work under strict timelines, at times, to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion
- Must have the ability to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Highly resourceful team player with ability to be extremely effective independently
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem solving with strong decision-making capability
- Strong organization skills with ability to perform, prioritize multiple task seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrates resilience and leadership when handling challenge / difficult conversations;
- Ability to exercise good judgement in various situations with strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of ERP (preferably SAP - FICO and BPC Modules)
- Self-starter and team player
Equal Opportunity Employer:
It is the policy of Syngene to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable legislation or local law. In addition, Syngene will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.