Recruiter at Syngene International Ltd
Views:558 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Syngene - Manager - Supply Chain Strategy (10-18 yrs)
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene- s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
The incumbent would work with Senior leaders of Supply chain function to ensure Supply Chain Transformation plan is effectively developed, implemented and then embedded into the function.
- Work closely with Senior leaders on Supply Chain Transformation plan, Functional Score card and drive the strategy and implementation across the function
- Act as Project Manager to drive all strategic initiatives for effective implementation; that includes tracking project progress, course correction and measure the effectiveness of the implementation
- Administer the Governance, Compliance across the function and ensure periodic review of SOPs and revise them for effective working
- Drive the monthly reporting, analysis, review and course correction plan of MIS, Score card and other Strategic initiatives
- Prepare high quality reports / presentations on initiatives, business cases, MIS etc.
- Manage the Master data of Supply Chain, Governance around data structure, creation and validation.
- Drive Supplier engagement initiatives in conjunction with Division Category Heads
- Build the Technology Road map and drive all the Technology (Digital/ Automation) implementation initiatives for effective closure.
- Build the Analytics around Supply chain in conjunction with Enterprise level Analytics team and drive productive use of data for action plan.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Ensure environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures are imparted via training and adhered within the team.
- Candidate should be B. Tech/ BE /B Pharma/ M.Sc. with MBA
- Good understanding of Procurement systems, GMP Quality system and compliance requirement is preferred.
- Financial statement analysis and understanding of Cost structure and drivers across the Suppliers
- Project management, PowerPoint, Excel, Data analysis
- Possess the knowledge and exposure to environment, health, and safety (EHS) practices
- Experience in Procurement transformation plan / Change management at organisation level
- Preferred MBA with experience in Consulting / Strategy / Big4, added advantage with Pharma background/ Pharma experience
- Good communication skills
- Negotiation skills to manage Suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Team building and development
Equal Opportunity Employer:
It is the policy of Syngene to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable legislation or local law. In addition, Syngene will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.