Lead Talent Acquisition at Syngene
Views:892 Applications:305 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Syngene - Human Resource Business Partner (4-10 yrs)
- Provides HR expertise and service that support clients in achieving their goals and objectives by becoming a trusted partner.
- Develops collaborative relationships with senior management, people managers and employees in assigned client groups such as coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis and problem solving. Coaches and counsel's managers on effective management/supervisory skills that inspire high performing employees.
- Partners with people managers and recruiters to attract and retain a diverse, engaged workforce.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Consults with managers, supervisors and employees to resolve employee relations issues involving disputes, poor performance, inappropriate behavior and policy violation.
- Monitors employee engagement and works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Participates in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., annual performance management, salary review, workforce planning, and organizational change).
- Monitors adherence to HR policies and consults with management on policy guidance and interpretation; may assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Compiles reports and conducts analysis from HRIS and other data resources, as needed.