Lead Talent Acquisition at Syngene
Views:2141 Applications:443 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Syngene - Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition (8-11 yrs)
About Syngene: Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene's clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4000+ strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Job Purpose: This position will help Syngene find the best talent across the company. The incumbent will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand, monthly business reviews, ensure great relationships with stakeholders and prioritize time in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Managing whole recruitment life cycle, ensuring fulfilment of organizations recruitment needs in accordance with given timeline
- Scouting for candidates through various Sourcing channels (Naukri, LinkedIn, referrals, networking events, specialized sites etc.)
- Working with various stake holders in requirement analysis, scheduling, reporting till closure.
- Building different engagement plan to connect and follow up with candidates to ensure they are onboarded.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- Ensure environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures are imparted via training and adhered within the team
- Master's degree (MBA/MSW) in HR or related field from any premier institute
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Results oriented and target driven
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test, etc.)
- Hands on experience with posting jobs on job board, career portals and social media
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System (ATS), HRIS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Experience managing and developing people
- Team player and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good time-management skills
- Possess the knowledge and exposure to environment, health, and safety (EHS) practices
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience in TA or similar HR role
Equal Opportunity Employer:
It is the policy of Syngene to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable legislation or local law. In addition, Syngene will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.