Vice President - HR at Synchrony Financial
Views:1772 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Synchrony - Senior Analyst - Operations - WalkIn (2-7 yrs)
We are conducting exclusive Hiring drive for Technology and Analytics roles on 18th & 19th May 2019 in Delhi
New Delhi - 110019
Timings : 10am to 5pm
JOB LOCATION : HYDERABAD
Job Title/Role: Sr. Analyst-Operations (L8)
Job Description Summary:
Senior Analyst, Data Management - Operations - is responsible for work on various business initiatives that contribute to Synchrony Financial growth and productivity objectives which includes work on different variety of projects like DWH, SAS, Tableau, reports, key metrics and giving insights to the business on operational data. The role also involves in supporting other teams, identifying the process for automation and streamlining them, working on DWH projects independently and are delivered on time.
- Creating Dashboards in Tableau, Creating SharePoint Sites, Nintex work flows.
- Writing SAS code according to the business requirement.
- Writing python scripts
- Identifying the process for automation, streamline them and liaise with business with the ideas/approaches.
- Handling SAS GRID management, SAS admin activities like new user access, report access, GRID space management.
- Working on multiple DWH projects, handling them effectively
- Self- starter in identifying and research for new delivery methods, new reporting tools for the business
- Collaborate with the larger teams and process owners on the business processes.
- Experience in Operational Data warehouse like MWC1, DTS01, CDCIP3, CDCIP4, CDCIP5 and PDR.
- Ensure the availability, security and accuracy of Synchrony Financial Operational data.
- Able to work with minimal direction but seeks input when appropriate
- Minimum graduation or above and 2 years and above experience in Analytics domain
- Must have minimum 2 years of work Experience in Tableau Dashboard Creation, workbooks and reports in Tableau
- Excellent programming skills in Base SAS
- Knowledge in SAS BI tools.
- Ability to use complex expressions to calculate, group, filter, parametrize, optimize and format custom dashboards/reports using Tableau.
- Must understand the data structures, difference between joins/Blending, Row level security Implementation, Sets, Extracts, Incremental refreshes, Table calculation
- Advanced Visualizations and tableau dashboarding skills with interactivity and publishing
- Independently perform data quality analysis
- Excellent SAS Programming skills while writing the codes, debugging skills, logical thinking and understand the Business.
- Good programming skills in Python
- Hands on experience in python and tooling on anaconda, Pandas, Numpy
- Should have good exposure on data insights/mining methodologies knowledge in Big data and related tools Pig, Hive, PostgreSQL
- Work Experience in Sql, Oracle DB and its queries execution and in SAS GRID management.
- Understand requirements and create reports based on adhoc requests.
- Liaise with the reporting team and end users (local & remote) to gather requirements & build reports.
- Strong Team Player in cross-functional environment.
- Strong written/oral communication skills.
- Able to work hours that compliment US, not necessarily match but have some degree of overlap
Desired Characteristics :
- Knowledge in R, Big data is added advantage.
- Work experience in a US financial institution or bank.