Vice President - HR at Synchrony Financial
Views:1174 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Synchrony - Senior Analyst - Marketing Analytics - WalkIn (2-7 yrs)
We are conducting exclusive Hiring drive for IT, Analytics and Finance on 19th and 20th January 2019 in Hyderabad
Hitech City, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081
Timings : 10am to 6pm
JOB LOCATION : HYDERABAD
Job Title/Role : Sr. Analyst- Marketing Analytics
Role Summary/Purpose :
- Seeking intellectually curious candidate with a passion for executing and analyzing real world marketing campaigns.
- The selected candidate will be part of Analytics Center of Excellence rolling up to Synchrony Financial, India.
- The candidate will be part of Marketing Analytics team and will be responsible for working directly with US based stakeholders & executing project/BAU reports and driving thought leadership & Innovation.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Analyze Campaign effectiveness and efficiency of B2C marketing & incentive campaigns
- Automate and Streamline Reporting and enhance the processes for quicker and accurate delivery.
- Executing and delivering standard reports on recurring basis across B2C Cardholder function.
- Provide total analytical support including extracting data, preparing analysis, interpreting data, making strategic recommendations and presenting out to clients
- Adhere to SLA's on timeliness, accuracy & compliance for all projects.
- Communicate analysis and recommendations in a concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Proactively leverage expertise in the larger team to deliver positive business impact.
- Explore latest Tools and Techniques in the Industry and leverage them for Advanced analytics.
Qualifications / Requirements :
- Graduate (Math/Statistics/Economics/ General Science/ Engineering) with 2+ years of experience (Distance learning not valid)
- Hands-on knowledge of SAS is mandatory
- 1+ years of experience in Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics/ Tableau/BI Tools is preferable
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Course work in statistical and database management
- Financial/Marketing domain experience is preferable
Desired Characteristics :
- Financial Domain knowledge
- Understanding of Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of Statistics and Database Management
- Good knowledge of the latest Analytical practices in the Industry.
- Knowledge of latest Analytics Data Visualization tools like Tableau & SAS VA.