Vice President - HR at Synchrony Financial
Views:1412 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Synchrony - Senior Analyst - Collections Strategy - WalkIn (1-2 yrs)
We are conducting exclusive Hiring drive for Technology and Analytics roles on 18th & 19th May 2019 in Delhi
New Delhi - 110019
Timings : 10am to 5pm
JOB LOCATION : HYDERABAD
Job Title/Role: Sr. Analyst - Collections Strategy (L8)
Job Description Summary:
The role Collections Strategy Analyst is responsible for providing and supporting the information and analytic needs for the Enterprise Collections Customer Experience team. This includes key performance indicators for cardholders and accounts, as well as metrics to support strategy development and execution. Utilize your analytical skills to create customer focused strategies while optimizing losses & expenses & improving customer experience. The analyst will play an important role in the success of the department and will partner cross functionally to support the department and business.
- Develop and support Best-in-class analytic solutions to improve customer experience by analyzing both collection and operations experience of a customer.
- Communicates analytic results effectively to peers and managers.
- Support, drive, and sometimes manage process improvement projects the drive a better customer experience as assigned.
- Support tracking and reporting of strategy champion/challenger tests including preliminary analysis of the performance of the different strategies.
- Support the team with data preparation and basic analytic activities to support model and strategy development. Document Processes.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- Degree in following Majors - Mathematics/Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Computer Science/Engineering or other quantitative majors
- At least 1 year of working experience in SAS/SQL/R/Python.
- 1-2 years of experience in Consumer Credit.
- Demonstrated reporting and data extraction experience. Experience working with large amounts of data.
- Strong Team Player in cross-functional environment.
- Strong written/oral communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Work experience in a US financial institution or bank.
- Work experience in Collections environment.
- Regulatory and audit support.
- Experience with Tableau. Advanced programming and visualization skills.