Vice President - HR at Synchrony Financial
Views:1320 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Synchrony - Manager - COPS - Marketing Analytics/Analytics Center of Excellence - WalkIn (3-8 yrs)
We are conducting exclusive Hiring drive for IT, Analytics and Finance on 19th and 20th January 2019 in Hyderabad
Hitech City, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081
Timings : 10am to 6pm
JOB LOCATION : HYDERABAD
Title : Manager - COPS
Role Summary/Purpose :
- The selected candidate will be part of Marketing Analytics, Analytics Center of Excellence rolling up to Synchrony Financial, India.
- The Campaign Operations Manager is responsible for managing the file execution of marketing campaigns for Synchrony Financial clients within the Marketing Solutions COE.
- This role will build campaign data files based on marketing criteria, segmentation and target populations on behalf of SYF clients.
- This role will be responsible for leading a team that will be building automated/manual diagrams within our SAS campaign execution tool and ensuring that all campaigns are executing in an accurate and compliant manner.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities :
- Manage marketing campaign data file processing for specific SYF clients.
- Provide consultative input to internal process owners and client teams on best practices for file selection, targeting and segmentation within campaign execution.
- Work with internal and external partners on the execution of campaign files including defining requirements, managing deliverables and auditing campaign files.
- Submit campaign workbooks for approval in MRM to key stakeholders.
- Develop process improvements within the campaign data file execution process.
- Subject matter expertise in campaign execution tools, SYF data warehouses, segmentation reporting, suppression exclusions and file outputs.
- Ensure all campaign file execution process controls are followed and file outputs are completed in a compliant manner according to SYF guidelines.
Qualifications / Requirements :
- Minimum 18 months of experience in Synchrony Financial and in current role.
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research or relevant experience.
- Proven organizational and timeline management skills.
- 3+ years experience maintaining customer/client/vendor relationships.
- 3+ years experience using SAS Marketing Automation, SAS Customer Intelligence Studio, and SAS Enterprise Guide.
- Solid interpersonal skills at all organizational levels, including the ability to communicate effectively and influence others in the business.
- 3+ years experience coding/programming in SAS (or other campaign mgmt. equivalent), SQL and other comparative database languages.
- 3+ years with database marketing experience within financial services focusing on client lifecycle/acquisition management.
- 3+ years experience with direct marketing campaign management tools, ie. SAS, Unica, or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office products and applications.
- Effective communication skills across business and client teams.
Desired Qualifications :
- Ability to provide 100% overlap with the US 8-5 EST timings
- Proven ability to manage and execute campaigns in a detail-oriented environment
- CRM and campaign automation experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement new procedures/programs
- Basic knowledge of applicable bankcard laws, compliance regulations and operating instructions