Manager-Talent Acquisition at Synchrony Financial (Formerly GE Capital)
Views:4771 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Synchrony Financial - Assistant Manager - Finance (5-9 yrs)
Position Title: Assistant Manager - Finance
Work Timings: 11:30am to 9pm IST(should be flexible to stretch during month end closing)
- The position is part of the Finance team at GE Global Servicing (captive entity of GE Capital Retail Finance business) at Hyderabad and direct reporting to Finance Controller.
- The key deliverables includes managing Closing & Reporting, Monitoring Billing & Collections and own all the downstream filings besides supervising Fixed Assets Accounting, Monthly closing entries, statutory deposits audits, internal audits with a flexibility to handle Service tax and Withholding tax matters.
- Coordinate for monthly billing info with various stake holders
- Managing monthly Billing accrual & actual billing in Oracle & Other system
- Review of receivable and ensuring timely collection of funds
- Preparing documents for STPI filing
- Coordinate with bank for timely issuance of FIRCs and ensuring their safe custody
- Documents management & ensuring timely availability when required
- Coordinate with Genpact team to deposit of all statutory due viz., TDS/ Service Tax/ VAT/ PF/ P.Tax/ HLWF/ GSPP etc.
- Coordinating Fixed Asset verification and preparation of statutory audit schedules.
- Preparation for various audits and providing docs required by auditors for reviews.
- Coordinate Service tax filings, refunds, TDS filings and related tax compliance audits and timely issuance of TDS certificates to vendors.
- Strengthen business controls and improved operations and initiate corrective actions including process improvements.
- Approving reconciliation on reconciliation tool & timely closure of recs open items
- Preparing and getting approval for rectification JEs for month end close
- Working closing with various stakeholders for monthly closing
- Drive standardization and process automation
- Other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- B.com / M.com or any equivalent degree in Accounting with 5-8 years of work experience
- Should have good exposure of Oracle ERP especially should have hands on experience on AR/ FA sub module
- Exposure to India GAAP, India Tax Laws and stat. filing requirements.
- Strong accounting knowledge, hard worker, systems efficiency, Proficiency in computers like MS Office, Internet etc.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills and a keen ability to interact with various internal & external stakeholders including Operations and other enabling functions.
- Preferably have systems experience on Oracle 11i, sub-modules, Discoverer, Hyperion or other GL accounting systems. Expertise in Advanced Excel and other spreadsheet applications is required.
- Willing to work during US working hours if required by business
- Demonstrated ability to lead initiatives and achieve performance goals in a high volume environment
- Should be self-starter and motivated and willing to take on new challenges
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong customer orientation and focus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.