HR at Synchrony International Services Private Limited
Views:598 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Synchrony - Assistant Vice President - Analytics (5-9 yrs)
AVP - Analytics - PayPal
Role Summary/Purpose :
- AVP, Analytics - PayPal role is a part of India Analytics Hub (IAH). Our Analytics team comprises of data analysts who focus on improving customer/product/digital/journey experience and performance by providing full stack descriptive to prescriptive analytics solutions using cutting edge technologies thereby enabling business growth.
- The role will lead a team to deliver on business and organizational priorities for the PayPal client, working in close collaboration with US Analytics and IAH teams, solving problems with solutions that are powered by data and analytics.
- The role includes providing strategic thought leadership in optimizing and scaling up current deliveries and building analytics roadmap. The position is remote, where you have the option to work from home.
- This position is remote, where you have the option to work from home. On occasion we may request for you to commute to our nearest office for in person engagement activities such as team meetings, training and culture events.
- To ensure the safety of our colleagues and communities, we require employees who come together in-person to be fully vaccinated. We're proud to offer you choice and flexibility.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Proactively discover, lead, and solve business problems through basic to advanced analytics/data science tools and techniques, as applicable
- Influence decision making through data backed analyses and actionable insights
- Lead strategic initiatives and analytic solutions building from planning to execution
- Build strong relationships with US and IAH teams to communicate the value proposition of the team to drive engagements and business impact
- Foster a culture of innovation & learning within people with high emphasis on sustainable practices
- Deliver on people management responsibilities including team planning, hiring, performance evaluation and career guidance
Eligibility Criteria :
- BS or MS in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or another quantitative field with 7+ years of hands-on Analytics experience (Distance learning not valid) or in lieu of a degree with 9+ years of hands-on Analytics experience (Distance learning not valid) .
- 5+ years of hands-on Experience in SQL /SAS with ability to leverage advanced algorithms and be efficient in handling complex/large data
- 5+ years of experience in project management with ability to define & refine best-in-class delivery model for teams, devise alternative approaches in an agile manner
- 3+ years of experience in managing teams with ability to motivate team, drive change, create a culture of learning, innovation and recognition
- 3+ years in Marketing Analytics
- Expertise in providing holistic analytic solutions across campaign optimization, profitability leading to better and deliver impactful market ready solutions
- Ability to solve complex technical and people-oriented problems with minimal supervision
- Strong written/oral communication & stakeholder management skills
Shift Timings : 2 Pm to 11 Pm IST
Desired Skills & Knowledge :
- Superior thought leadership and framework based solutioning abilities
- Experience in storytelling, presenting to senior leaders with strong communication skills
- Innovative mindset that looks to improve current capabilities and discover new ones
- Experience in deployment of profitability based solutions