Team Lead Analyst at Synaptic
Views:4921 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Synaptic - Research Analyst (2-6 yrs)
Synaptic is a Gurgaon and San Francisco based startup that analyses billions of data points to help investors make better decisions. We build tools, processes, and algorithms to power investors with cutting-edge proprietary insights. Traditional investment research is changing and we are at the forefront of this change. Our customers are some of the biggest and best names out there managing multiple billions of dollars of money. We are well funded and count some of the sharpest minds in Silicon Valley as our supporters.
About the Work:
- We live and breathe startups, technology trends, and the venture capital industry. We evaluate and analyze startups, their business models, revenue models, distribution models and everything else there is to know about them.
- Alternative data is our lifeline! We leverage it to figure out how companies are doing, how their competitors are doing, how the industry is doing.
- We love sharing interesting insights derived around companies of interest with our customers as mailers and reports regularly. These premium contents showcase the immense capabilities of the powerful Synaptic platform to guide investor's decision making.
- We are very crazy about different trends and developments in the startup world. And we do it all as a team. We collaborate with engineering, product, and data science team to give life to these ideas.
- Do you day-dream about startups and why a bunch of them keep pivoting when prior business models don't work? Or how one of them is different from the pack and nailing it (or getting nailed)?
- You love research! not the boring kind, but the exciting one around technology trends, internet companies. Did Swiggy just expand to Dunzo's market? Did Zomato test drone deliveries? Is Elon Musk really selling as many Teslas as he claims? How many people visited Flipkart vs amazon last month? Do more people commute via Ola or via Uber?
- You are a closeted author. You are articulate and ready to show-off the new insights and data to our clients. You can storyboard numbers to tell stories.