Synaptic - Manager - Finance - CA (3-5 yrs)
- As Finance Manager you will be responsible for the entire finance and accounting function at Synaptic, working closely with the top management. You will also oversee the accounting for our US entity.
- Manage day to day operations of the finance and accounts function in coordination with vendors/advisors for accounting, taxation, compliance, legal matters.
- Customer invoicing and collections, payroll, expenses and reimbursements, vendor payments
- Responsible for tax, compliances and secretarial matters
- Prepare and analyse monthly MIS
- Work with auditors to complete the audit process satisfactorily
- Tracking all legal agreements being signed by the Company
- Support management in financial planning and budgeting
- Manage banking relationships
Experience/skills we are looking for:
- CA with 3+ years of experience in finance and accounting, experience in a similar role in a startup or Big 4 accounting firms preferable, CS preferable
- Past experience in liaising with auditors, tax and legal advisors preferable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to articulate the problems and roadblocks to relevant stakeholders within the company
- Proficiency in Tally, QuickBooks and advanced Excel
Synaptic is a Gurgaon and San Francisco based startup that is bringing the power of alternative data to the world of investing. Our new age investment support platform analyses billions of data points to help investors make better decisions. We build tools, processes, and algorithms to power investors with cutting-edge proprietary insights. Traditional investment research is becoming more data intensive and we are at the forefronts of this change. We count some of the best funds as customers and some of the sharpest minds in Silicon Valley like Ribbit Capital, Felicis and Vy Capital as investors.