Recruiter at SyberPlace.com
Views:3985 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
SyberPlace.com - Corporate Advisor (2-8 yrs)
We are digital merchandisers serving mobile lifestyle. SyberPlace has grown 20x in 2014-15 compared to previous FY. We are expanding our reach to 500 locations across 35 markets in India.
Corporate lawyer shall be responsible for handling all the legal contracts, risks and issues in the company. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working long hours to accomplish business goals and look forward to be rewarded accordingly. This role involves:
Job Profile :
- Negotiate and safeguard company's interests in all external contract negotiations.
- Responsible for drafting and Vetting of Plaints / Complaints / Written Submissions / Affidavits in litigations with respect to the company.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
- Assist and coordinate in - registration, and renewals of all Intellectual Property rights including but not limited to Patents, trademarks, copyrights, and domain names & licensing of IP.
- Evaluate legal risks, legal implications of investment proposals and suggest for mitigation of legal risks.
- Advise management and owners from time to time on all the legal issues, Intellectual Property matters.
- Review various commercial agreements including but not limited to Supplier agreements, Consultancy agreements, License agreements, technology collaboration, equity investments and related agreements & documentation, Lease agreements, investment agreements, property /real estate agreements; various deeds. Handle Employment contract & Labour issues.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Secondary- A minimum of 65% from any Board of examination in India, medium of education is English
- +2- A minimum of 65% in Commerce, from any Board of examination in India, medium of education is English
- L.L.B. - A minimum of 65%, from any University / College in India
- L.L.M.- A minimum of 65%, or 7/10 CGPA or 5.6/8 CGPA or 2.8/4 CGPA from Top 20 B-Schools in country,
- Experience- Minimum 2 years in current job as corporate lawyer, law adviser etc in Corporate sector;
Private practitioner not eligible.
- Command over all aspects of legal matters related to eCommerce, Mobile and electronics industry in particular drafting agreements & in non-litigation legal matters.
- Well acquainted with Establishment / Contract Labor laws and regulations.
- Must be familiar with all practices and procedures pertaining to purchases, sales, lease/license, stamp duty / registration, municipal/development rules & regulations, contracts, labour, fiscal/taxation etc.
- Excellent communication skills and good drafting and negotiation skills.
- Should be ready to travel
This position is for managerial role in company. You'll be well positioned in the Company with good annual compensation growing up by 50 % in next 2 years. The Company has grown 20 times in 2014 and provides ample opportunities for a fast paced entrepreneurial career.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.