HR Manager at Swiss Beauty Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd.
Views:442 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Swiss Beauty - Digital Marketing Specialist (5-8 yrs)
The required job description with knowledge, skills and experience is given below. Candidates meeting the above criteria may send their profiles. The location will be Delhi.
- Complete P&L responsibility for D2C (.com) Business mainly including :
- Lead digital marketing strategy from ideation to media planning till execution across a portfolio of campaigns spanning brand awareness and engagement (Paid Search (Google, Bing), Paid Social (Facebook & Instagram), Programmatic (display acquisition & retargeting), Affiliate Marketing partnerships, and Email Marketing;)
- Lead and manage online store: inventory, pricing, promotions, logistics, customer care, merchandising & performance management
- Own budgets/spend to best optimize ROAS and develop integrated digital channel strategies and plans that are audience, content affinity and data driven to ensure traffic, acquisition and conversion goals are met.
- Primary point of contact and subject matter expert for website operations, digital paid & organic media and social platform experiences with both internal and external contacts
- Work with the Digital Media Agency, Advertising Agency and Leadership Team to set goals, refine strategy, and review progress
- Drive in-depth quantitative analyses: set up attribution models, multi-channel tracking, develop robust performance reporting framework, analytics, and ROI tracking for our digital channels to continually optimize and improve our marketing investments using Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Google Adwords, and backend systems.
- Ownership of customer retention marketing activities and merchandising strategy for scaling up revenue
- Work closely with the brand teams, supply chain teams and other stakeholders in the value chain on all aspects related to growth, sales, content and creatives.
- Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation and content development
Knowledge, Skills and Experience :
- 5/7+ years of demonstrable proven track record (hands-on) in launching, managing a website and digital marketing - (digital media marketing, social media management, mobile and email marketing, driving user)
- Experience in digital marketing software - Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager - is a must.
- Having closely worked with ecommerce aggregators and performance marketing agencies and should have dealt with site platform technology platforms like Shopify, Magento etc.
- Clear communication skills & interpersonal skills to aid working with other teams and agencies to deliver
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and a hands-on finisher, analytical and commercially minded.
- Varied industry exposure in running PPC, Affiliates, Email and Display campaigns focusing on on-site visits and managing /dealing with logistics set-ups.
- Build and execute growth marketing strategies through experiments
- Collaborate with internal teams and agencies - creative, product and operations
- Comfortable managing and building a team
- Track emerging technologies and recommend creative ways to hack growth
- Strong leadership skills, with experience of managing cross functional support for eCommerce
- Experience in luxury, beauty, or fashion would be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.