Swiggy - Warehouse Manager (8-10 yrs)
- Manage large big box technologically enhanced high end warehouse operations.
- Driving SOP and KPI for warehousing operations and benchmark them.
- Active warehouse Budget and P/L management
- Work closely with all the functions to achieve overall business goals
- Warehouse efficiencies and SLA management.-
- Distribution (Mid-mile & Last mile Logistic)
- Planning & Managing reverse logistic
- Plan and identify root causes of inventory deviation through cause and effect analysis.
- Drive productivity and improve cost efficiency
- FEFO & FIFO Management
- Reduce shrink
- Coordination with POD / Store operations team for smooth material movement.
- Warehouse Stock audit
- Engaging with various teams to streamline the processes and operations.
- Creating annual calendar for peak seasons and planning operations accordingly to requirement
Desired Skill Sets:
- 8 to 10 years of experience in establishing and managing multiple and large big box technologically enhanced high end warehouse & logistic operations.
- Preferred - Degree in Supply Chain Management / Warehouse & Logistic Management.
- Effective Analytical, Communications & Excel skills are a must.
- Ability to work as a team player in a target driven work environment
- Should have experience towards managing a large team.
- Ability to interact, communicate & present ideas
- Ability think Consumer first and go deep into consumer needs and create innovative solutions for their needs
- Overall should have managed warehousing planning, Distribution & logistic operations of leading organisations
- Ability to forecasts and determine productivity requirements to produce during the day to meet the overall building objectives.
- Drive process improvements and the ability to keep pace with our explosive growth while motivating others in an effort to reduce shrink.
- Ability to develop systems, processes, and infrastructure related to warehouse & logistic.
- Implemented lean process and innovative technology solutions to improve automation and productivity.
- Ability to analysing various business scenarios and recommending prompt actions for exponentially expanding business
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.