Talent Acquisition at Swiggy
Views:5057 Applications:519 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:156
Swiggy - Senior/Principal/Director - Program Manager (8-15 yrs)
Position: Sr. / Principal / Director - Program Manager
You are an experienced, fully qualified professional, understand how to support the business, reliably deliver without supervision, and mentor junior employees. You are a problem solver not a problem pointer outer.
Typically requires an undergrad plus 8+ years of relevant work experience, or advanced degree plus 6+ years work experience
You are an experienced professional, resolving a wide range of issues in creative ways. You are able to drive consensus between peers.
You have the emotional intelligence to affect change through influence not just authority, and interact positively with a wide range of personalities.
A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization. Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. This job is fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position. Has managed multiple successful, simultaneous large-scale / term projects independently.
You are a career-oriented professional. You need little/no execution supervision, but may require some direction on new assignments and business priorities.
You may lead some project/program efforts. Your manager can fire-and-forget. You do what you say you will do, and proactively report changes in plan to your supervisor.
- You are extremely productive and reliable.
- You have a broad understanding of project management processes and business.
- You have played a leading role in architecturing the execution model of successful Large-sized project.
- Your experience is sought out by others,
- You continually better the solutions of others. You think in terms of long-term project goals, not just day-to-day tasks.
- You distill the essence of conflicts, harmonize views, find the best way forward, and lead people to that outcome.
- You actively mentor junior team members and better your peers. You work to make other people more productive.
Works on problems / projects of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.