HR Business Partner at Swiggy
Views:4881 Applications:1077 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Swiggy - Senior Manager - Business Performance (6-9 yrs)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Leading a young and ambitious Partner's cluster team in running the best on-demand food delivery service while constantly raising standards.
- Responsible for leading the growth metrics for the region and managing the P&L of the region.
- Leading the team in initiating new accounts and managing relationships with existing ones, thereby ensuring a healthy mix of partners.
- Laying down the roadmap for city growth and strategizing on improving business metrics.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with partners and being the face of Swiggy in that community.
- Leading the initiatives in delivering the best Customer experience across cities.
JOB REQUIREMENTS -
- Relevant work experience of 6+ years in Sales or Marketing or Operations with a penchant for Leadership.
- A competent decision-maker with the ability to create and execute a strategic sales and marketing plan for the region.
- A visionary who can foresee the Macro factors affecting the business and strategize pre-emptively.
- Post - Graduate from Premier Institution with proven negotiation skills and effective communication skills.
- Identifies, builds and uses a wide network of contacts with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Handling a partner team in the location to manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish,
- Managing a huge team Responsible for Coaching and mentoring the new recruits across the supply org in the location