Recruitment Team at Swiggy
Views:6010 Applications:768 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Swiggy - Regional Head - Operations - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-9 yrs)
Regional Operations Head
- The operations team at Swiggy is responsible for delivering great customer experience through best- in-class delivery times and maximum serviceability. While we make our efforts in achieving these objectives, we also already have India's largest delivery fleet and we are heavily focused on ensuring a great DE experience. We hope to make Swiggy the platform of choice for anyone in the country looking for a delivery job.
- Central Operations strategy: Leads strategic thinking on operations through thinking about new products and setting up new processes. This team works closely with product team on solutioning and with city operations teams on execution
- City Operations teams: Manage operations effectively to drive positive customer experience and optimise cost to support the overall business P&L. The city teams also work with central operations team on rolling out new products and processes to drive ops excellence and build sustainable operations.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Provide functional guidance, support and direction on Fops to COHs, and let the CH and COH run the day-to-day ops like logins, serviceability, regular SLA and managing on-ground local issues
- Manage the implementation and GTM of all Ops Strategy Projects, Ops Special Projects, Product roll-outs, Payout Model introductions/changes, DE related Programs & Initiatives etc., targeted towards significant (non-incremental) improvement in Ops metrics for all cities within the region
- Manage the SnO function end-to-end strategy-to-execution for all cities in the region, by taking support from SnO-CoE, and drive a comprehensive transformation of the function
- Own and drive the setup of ops in all new cities within the region, under Expansion 4.0, 5.0 and beyond. Build a wide range of capabilities and enablers within the region, that can enable unlocking and discovery of hyperlocal growth
- Conduct a monthly & quarterly operations 360 degree review of metrics, projects etc. for all cities within the region
- Build functional mastery and operations excellence capability in the people/processes that city ops team handles, to enable the development and deployment of transformational changes in operations as we know it
- Develop capabilities in the region to build SnO-as-a-platform as well as Ops-as-a-platform, to support all the business units (like Access, PBs, Kitchens, Labs etc.) within Swiggy
- Design, program manage and execute end-to-end aspects of delivery operations during pre-launch + launch + post-launch phases for Swiggy Dash
- Manage DE engagement lifecycle and NPS ownership
- Mange the strategy, relationship and performance management for all Ops Franchisee run cities within the region, and directly manage the ops metrics for these cities, as local city teams wont be there here
- Mange the strategy, relationship and performance management for all 3PL partners within the region, and be directly responsible for ops metrics for this part of the portfolio.
Desired Skills :
- Preferred post graduate from Tier 1 MBA college with 5-9 years of experience in program/project management in Supply Chain Management
- Prior experience in process design and operations implementation (preferably in Logistics/Supply chain management)
- Data analytics skills / should be comfortable working with MS excel. Should have the intuition to use data effectively for devising operations strategy.
- Structured problem solving, detail oriented and customer first attitude