Talent Acquisition at Swiggy
Views:1615 Applications:498 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Swiggy - Manager - Sales (2-4 yrs)
Sales Manager I
Description: Work Mandate 3 ? Employees will work fulltime from their base location.
We're a fast-growing VC-backed on-demand start-up focused on revolutionizing the food delivery industry. We are made up of unbelievably awesome teams that are synonymous with talent, ambition, smartness, passion, versatility and focus. Hyper-productivity and creativity is what we value most as we build a start-up environment where curiosity is expected and high performance is the norm.
Our primary focus is on customer experience ? ensuring superfast deliveries and doing this in the most seamless fashion for our customers. We are trying to execute this vision through our smartphone equipped delivery fleet, something which is unique compared to other food ordering platforms. Guided by an app and powered by custom built routing algorithms, we are building up a wondrous network of on-demand food delivery, one city at a time!
Between August 2014 and Dec 2016, Swiggy went from being present in two Bengaluru neighbourhoods to being a formidable force in the food delivery biz in eight cities-Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata and Chennai - across India. Since then, Swiggy has raised around USD 75.5 million funding in 5 Rounds of funding from various investors across the world. Now we are present in 200 cities across India.
If you're talented and think you can handle the adrenaline rush of challenges, we'd love to have you on board. Come join us as we shape the course of online food delivery in the country!
- The Supply team manages the entire vendor ecosystem in the marketplace at Swiggy. We work closely with restaurants along the entire journey of on-boarding, relationship management and providing support services.
- We are an agile team of enthusiastic individuals who work on a wide spectrum of initiatives right from innovative ideas and projects that assist in goals of growth, consumer experience and economics on the vendor side, to vendor incentives within the compliance framework, to even managing the restaurant menu content on the Swiggy platform are all geared towards our common vision of Changing the Way India Eats!
Role : Sales Manager
Revised Job Description:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned client accounts, understanding their goals, needs, and challenges.
- Develop account strategies to overcome the challenges and action plans to meet client objectives and maximize account growth.
- Conduct regular F2F business reviews with clients, discussing performance, identifying areas for improvement, and presenting new opportunities.
- Track and analyze account performance, sales data, account funnel, hygiene, and market trends to identify opportunities and challenges.
- Deliver Incremental Revenue / RPO from the assigned clients through monetization and commercial improvements.
- Deliver incremental counter share for all assigned clients by strategic planning to dominate market share.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with restaurant owners and delivering best-in-class restaurant NPS.
- Collaborate with internal teams to coordinate and deliver exceptional service to clients, addressing any issues or concerns promptly.
- Manage the- sales- administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Generate leads and proactively approach potential clients, presenting our value proposition and securing new partnerships.
- Being the face of- Swiggy- in the market and standing up for the values we believe in.
- Graduate with excellent communication skills.
- Good working knowledge and experience of e-commerce activities and all online marketing channels
- Confident, Pleasing and a go-getter personality
- Effective communication skills
- Attitude & Aptitude for Sales
- Should be a team player, working alongside people from all walks of life.
- Analytical, good Excel skills.
- Leadership and Influencing skills: Identify, builds, and use a wide network of contacts with people at all levels, internally and externally. Achieves a good result through a well-planned- approach.
- Initiative & Flexibility: Recognizes the need to adapt to change & implement appropriate- solutions. Be able to identify opportunities and recommend/influence change to increase- the effectiveness and success of campaigns.
- Creativity & Initiative: Demonstrate creativity & originality in your work and have the personal- drive and initiative to bring about change and help drive the business forward.
Key Skills Required:
- P&L Understanding
- Market Research and Intelligence
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Business Development
- Data Logic
- Data Interpretation
- Data Visualization
- MS Excel
- Data Analysis
- Result Orientation
- Managing Relationships
- Conflict Management
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, colour, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by the law"
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well