Senior Talent Acquisition HR at Swiggy
Views:753 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:158
Swiggy - Manager - Finance Controllership (3-7 yrs)
Manager - Finance (controllership)
About the Team:
The Controllership team is responsible right from recording and tracking of each financial level transactions to closure of books and reporting of financial transactions by preparing financial statements and accordingly providing commentary of financial outlook of the entity which broadly includes:
- A systematic and programmed monthly financial statement closure and reporting process, Liasioning with statutory auditors for timely completion of statutory audit, coordination with stakeholders as a facilitator to the audit team for providing input required for audit procedure.
- To ensure books of accounts get audited as per defined timelines and compliances.
- Quarterly limited review inline with the SEBI (LODR) requirements.
- Coordination with internal financial control auditors for timely closure of internal audit to work upon financial constraints and observations identified by the audit team and boosting financial level procedures and avoidance of control gaps.
- Streamlining the financial reporting process of subsidiaries for efficiency and timely finalization of Group financial statements.
- Finalization of Monthly MIS PL within defined timelines, Facilitating the Bankers, due diligence team, lenders, investors by sharing the required information on time and reporting the requested details in a defined framework.
- Facilitating the timely completion of all planned acquisitions with respect to financial activities, such as Financial, legal and Tax due diligence, valuation and coordination etc.
Job Responsibilities :
- Developing & maintaining key KPIs across inventory, stock reconciliation, inbound & outbound performance.
- Lead successful continuous improvement projects and adherence to SOPs to ensure effective operations.
- Hold weekly calls with Ops teams to maintain and monitor scorecard/store health index for performance of inventory across regions.
- Reviewing and regular monitoring of wastage, liquidation, shortage of inventory and thereby implementing measures for controlling/reducing the same.
- Perform surprise stock counts, reconciliation of book stock vs physical stock and validating appropriate stock adjustments.
- Coordinate, manage and conclude on quarterly external stock audits.
- Coordinate, manage and conclude on tagging of fixed asset and physical verification.
- Working closely with supply chain team and operations team to ensure quality, sufficient & accurate inventory levels.
- Responsible to the management, monitoring & improvement of the stock levels across the business.
- Ensuring quantity wise stock reconciliation.
- Responsible for driving daily stock audits across cities and making necessary interventions.
- Manage pilferage and drive penalties in defaulting pods.
Desired Skills :
- CA/ PG - Commerce, with 3-5 + years in Inventory management roles with excellent people management skills in FMCG environment.
- Detailed knowledge of inventory procedures.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and implementing continuous improvement projects and tracking of the success.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.