Swiggy - Manager/Assistant Manager - Talent Accquisiton (8-10 yrs)
- Success in this role will be measured by your ability to consistently: deliver excellent stakeholder management and Candidate experience
- Collaborate well across all BUs, act as a Trusted Advisor to hiring managers, team and leaders
- Constantly looking for people in ways of attracting the right set of people and introduce a diverse pool of applicants for current and futuristic roles
- Execute quarterly and yearly acquisition targets through healthy mix of channels
- Track and report on candidate pipelines and hires against requirements; contribute to an engaging and upbeat working environment.
- Hands on in hiring mid to senior professionals (both individual contributors and Management hires) across a wide domain of roles
- Ensure right synergies and hygiene factors are in place on process, with no deviations
- Participating in implementing and executing recruiting programs, strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Should have managed a team, along with being responsible for their overall performance and driving transparency across
- 8-10 years experience in Non Tech recruitment domain, with 3-4 yrs of people management role
- Handling Mid to Senior level hiring experience and Strong with stakeholder management and candidate experience
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills for self and on behalf of the team at work
- Hands on experience with applicant tracking systems, process and projects
- Familiarity with job boards, databases, management systems and with data
- Industry knowledge, mapping and strong at articulation is an added advantage
Note - Candidates from E-commerce experience and immediate joiners are preferred
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.