HR Consultant at Swiggy
Views:3037 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Swiggy - Legal Counsel - Litigation - LLB (5-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified and appropriate measures taken.
- Liaise with Law Enforcement Agencies and support in filing complaints and advise on remedies available under Criminal Laws.
- Advice on all statutory requirements (Labour Law/Establishment Compliance) FSSA, Motor Vehicle Act and support on Regulatory compliances.
- Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and prepare advisories.
- Review the progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage litigation portfolio with external lawyers for effective representation. Draft legal notices, reply to notices and drafting and vetting of representations.
- Formulate compliance check-lists to be used for ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the department for executive management meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law with 5+years of Experience in Litigation and Compliance Management
- Good Drafting & Negotiation Skills.
- Self-Starter with Strong Self-Motivation and a proven capacity to work in a newly established team,
- Result-Oriented Approach with Hands-On Execution Capability.
- Strong academic background, with a focus on Commercial Law Advisory.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools Such as Word, Excel, And PowerPoint.