Talent Acquisition at Swiggy
Views:1139 Applications:335 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Swiggy - Key Account Manager (3-5 yrs)
Key Account Manager I
Description: Way of working ; Remote
Employees will have the freedom to work remotely all through the year. The employees will come together in their base location for a week, once every quarter.
- Sign Contracts with restaurants along and handling the inquiries from existing and new client
- Gather- sales- leads from the market and approach restaurants actively, from no star to 5 stars and get them on board with- Swiggy- as a partner.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with restaurant owners and advising them on issues related to the market and offering solutions on the same
- Manage the- sales- administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for managing the- sales individually, developing a business plan covering- sales, revenue, agreed targets, and promoting the organizations presence and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organizations presence.
- Should be able to handle potential clients when on field as the first in command.
- Being the face of- Swiggy- in the market and standing up for the values we believe in.
- Graduate with 3+ years of experience in sales domain.
- Good working knowledge and experience of e-commerce activities and all online marketing- channels
- Confident, Pleasing and a go-getter personality
- Effective communication skills
- Attitude & Aptitude for Sales
- Should be a team player, working alongside people from all walks of life.
- Analytical, good excel skills.
- Leadership and Influencing skills: Identify, builds and uses a wide network of contacts with- people at all levels, internally and externally. Achieves a good result through a well-planned- approach.
- Initiative & Flexibility: Recognizes the need to adapt to change & implement appropriate- solutions. Be able to identify opportunities and recommend/influence for change to increase- effectiveness and success on campaigns.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, colour, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by the law"
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.