Swiggy - Head - Remote Operations Centre (2-5 yrs)
Remote Operations Centre (ROC) is a regional team that handles outside order support for our delivery executives. This team is responsible for managing the end to end support to - DEs (payouts, emergency, governance etc.). ROC Head leads this team.
- Solving outside order issues raised by DEs through the Google Captain Form. Satisfactory and timely ticket resolution being the goals here.
- Ensuring adequate logins by scheduling automated calls, messages, etc. for targeted DEs that are identified.
- Real time operations to manage War-room and login checks for peaks, and to manage all emergency situations 24X7 (through a roster of associates).
- Monitoring DE Experience on a daily basis through a Pulse Check
- Working closely with City Ops Planning teams, DX teams, Central Ops teams and ROHs to refine and implement SOPs for DE engagement, governance programs, new business lines, new initiatives, etc.
- Daily/Weekly communication with city ops team on ops metrics, planning and taking corrective actions in coordination with city team
- Improving Delivery Executive productivity by proactively identifying defaulters (Bad Orders, SLA, rating, rejection, etc.), getting associates to improve performance at a Delivery executive level, and monitoring effectiveness of this work at an associate level.
- Experimentation and continuous process improvement on all of the above KRAs
- Managing a large team of associates, area manager/ Operations Managers for the entire region and maintaining morale. Creating and running suitable team incentives, rostering, etc.
Desired Candidates :
- 2-5 years of experience involving management of operations and team handling
- An MBA from a well reputed institute
- Knowledge and understanding of concepts of lean, waste, process design and improvement. Experience with such work is a plus.
- Have solid people skills to lead and manage a large team, and resolve conflicts.
- Ability and experience of managing a large number of stakeholders, across functions in both city and central teams..
- Attention to detail, time management and prioritization skills
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well