HR Consultant at Swiggy
Views:3872 Applications:901 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Swiggy - General Manager - Marketing (4-10 yrs)
Hiring for GM- Marketing at Swiggy
Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
Areas of Responsibility :
- Brand Strategy Build a portfolio of strong brands by creating compelling identities against distinct consumer needs. The consumer love for these brands will need to be built with strong communication strategies
- Build a CMI framework in conjunction with the Marketplace CMI head. The incumbent in this role will lead development of all consumer learning to garner a deep understanding of consumer needs.
- Analyze insights across different markets to unearth gaps and opportunities for new brand building. Stay adept with consumer trends and changing dynamics in the industry
- Brand Communication Develop and drive end to end brand frameworks for new and existing labels, including extensive crafting of target audience, consumer personas, their needs states and how each label solves for the same
- Be at the forefront of all agency interactions to craft brand narratives, stories, creatives and continually refine brand positioning in order to best setup new and existing labels for adoption and retention from consumers.
- Work extensively with the creative team to break through the clutter and define a visual language for each label.
- Brand Building Work closely with the Swiggy marketplace marketing team to initiate, commission and direct execution of brand campaigns (including all ATL, BTL, Print, outdoor and digital campaigns), thus constantly keeping new and existing labels relevant to consumers.
- Constantly analyze the relevance of each label with it's current and new consumers. The role would be required to tailor the brand communication in every market (contextual communication, language, symbols) to build the brand communications in line with regional insights.