Recruitment Team at Swiggy
Views:5260 Applications:518 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Swiggy - General Manager - Customer Care (3-8 yrs)
ABOUT SWIGGY :
Swiggy is the leading food ordering and delivery platform in India. It is Changing the Way India Eats by becoming the most reliable one-stop solution for consumers- food needs. Swiggy's innovative technology, large and nimble delivery service, and customer focus enable a host of benets including lightning fast deliveries, live order tracking, no restrictions on minimum order amounts, and strong customer support. More than 15,000 restaurant partners across seven cities leverage Swiggy to reach new customers
CUSTOMER DELIGHT TEAM - Contact Center :
We are the chief customer/partner custodians who live by the principle - NO CUSTOMER GOES HUNGRY! The team that epitomizes our core values by walking the talk in every step of the way and lives to delight our customers during their journey with Swiggy. We act as the safety net/Last line of defence when things break and remove all obstacles, reduce angst and ensure happy ows for our customers - both proactively and reactively.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR :
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 3-6 years of experience into leadership role in managing Contact Center operations, consumer experience, consulting or strategy;
- Effective Analytical and Communication skills;
- Attitude & Aptitude for processes and systems;
- Should be a team player, working alongside people from all walks of life;
- Identifies builds and uses a wide network of contacts with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Achieves a good result through a well-planned approach;
- Initiative : Demonstrates strong ownership to bring about change and help drive the business forward.
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
Change Management :
- Envision future changes in business environment and support CC head to re-design strategic direction and align stakeholders.
- Guiding team with a disciplined approach to handle transformation seamlessly, timely and efficiently.
- Work seamlessly with team and CC Head to design people, process and product capability for future business changes.
- The candidate would own NPS and other VOC feedback/metrics for Swiggy
- The candidate will solve for key consumer pain points/experience enhancements by working closely with different functions (ops, partners, tech, city teams etc.)
Improvement Management :
- Work closely with COE team to identify strategic initiatives to build efficiency, better reliability, improved CX and reduced Cost of operation at CC and partner end.
- Align Team's KRA to enable CoE team to drive improvement initiatives.
- Collaborate with CoE Team to build a sustainable Continuous improvement culture.
- Motivate team members to participate in innovation and knowledge management drive.
- Spearhead new product and process deployment and allocate resources to support CoE Team.
- Periodic review along with CoE team to ensure timely completion of projects and new product implementation.
- Reward team members to motivate employees for projects and innovation.
Abnormality Management :
- Lead team to standardized response to mitigate immediate abnormal situations.
- Spearhead team in critical situations and make quick decisions to restore normal operating conditions.
- Work closely with CoE team to do RCA of abnormal conditions and implement appropriate actions to minimize future occurrences.
- Conduct impact analysis and management reporting to leadership team.
Sustenance Management :
- Strategise various sustenance mechanism like knowledge mgmt, standardization, layered KPI, OKR alignment, partner QoS management.
- Conduct periodic team's goal setting in line with business strategy and monitor and review progress on regular basis.
- Work closely with L&D and CoE team to improve people skill through various training and team building interventions.
- Develop partners and consistently identify new partners to reduce dependency and building partner efficiency.
- Work closely with Quality and CoE team to build standardized processes and implement excellence framework.
- Frequent audit, process walkthrough, supervisor Daily Work Management review and improvement.
- Collaborate with CoE and CX team to work on layered KPI implementation at CC to ensure seamless strategy deployment till agent level.
- Conduct periodic partner review of operations and align partner contract with changing business needs.
- Spearhead various process and policy deployment for efficient partner QoS delivery.
- Collaborate with CoE to promote innovation and continuous improvement across the CC organization.