Swiggy - Director - Business Excellence - Vendor Operations (7-10 yrs)
Director - Business Excellence (Vendor Operations)
In this role the person will be responsible for all things related to marketplace restaurant operations on Swiggy platform. He/she will be responsible for ensuring seamless onboarding of multiple partners on the platform, and ensuring they have best in class operational metrics on the platform.
- The person will also be responsible for building the charter for process improvement and technology adoption within restaurant operations to improve speed and efficiency such that gains are realized on the Swiggy platform.
- In addition, the person will drive central and city level supply related automation by working with internal and third party product and engineering teams.
- He/she will need to have a keen eye for relevant products in the market and be able to help drive product road maps and execution basis this knowledge.
- The person should be a go-getter with ability to multi-task and stay on top of lot of things simultaneously. The person should be able to think operations in the restaurant partner context, and drive longer term strategy around managing vendors on the platform.
Key Results Areas :
1. Maintaining best in class Consumer Experience metrics via Restaurant Operations
2. Driving Restaurant behavior via product, communications and platform rules for best in class operations across 100K+ restaurants as per Swiggy defined SOPs
3. Building and maintaining the Seller Tiering and Governance Programs on Swiggy
4. Product Strategy for Restaurant Operations at 5x Scale of current operations
5. Driving speed and efficiency in kitchen operations for marketplace restaurants.
6. Automating processes within supply with the help of internal and third party engineering and product teams.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- Total work experience of 7-10 years. Prior experience of supply chain management/seller operations is a bonus
- Experience in Product strategy for operations
- Experience in managing a team
- MBA from Tier 1 institute
- Strong data and process orientation - ability to understand existing process and work with product teams to design products which fit Swiggy's tenets
- Experience managing and maintaining complex projects across multiple teams
- Ability to facilitate and drive inter-departmental meetings to resolve complex issues
- Ability to set strong process and driving the same to maintain best in class consumer experience
- Eagerly take on any tasks that need to be accomplished, keeping an open and positive attitude