Senior Recruiter at Swiggy
Views:1662 Applications:380 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Swiggy - Business Associate - IIT/NIT/IIM/FMS/MDI (4-9 yrs)
Swiggy - Business Associate
The Business Associate plays the role of a co-pilot to the City Head and oversees the program management & execution of all key business objectives to be delivered by the City Head. The goal of the BA is to partner with the City Head in institutionalizing hyperlocal performance management, best in class systems and practices around bizops, planning, program management, execution excellence, and collaborating with stakeholders, in a way that helps the team achieve its business goals while also developing sustainable ways of working.
The Business Associate will program manage the 3 key functions in Swiggy ecosystem - Business, Supply & Operations to drive sustainable growth and incremental Market share via problem solving for existing gaps and devise out of the box ideas to cement Swiggy's position both in more matured and fast growing markets.
- The candidate would be required to design the quarterly Growth strategy and support team(s) to execute the stated goals across metrics such as Market share gains, Discounting score, Competitive benchmarking etc.
- Performance management @ Hyperlocal - The incumbent will establish, institutionalize and govern a performance management system to drive hyperlocal at scale across managed cities.
- He or she will implement the framework which will include identifying the relevant consumer backward metrics, defining the latency of reviewing each metrics, defining red lines, instrumenting analytical dashboards, establishing a full proof mechanism of capturing RCAs, consolidating the overall progress at a city group level while executing its across cities effectively.
- The BA will lead the engagement with key functional stakeholders to address opportunity areas / gaps that cut across hyperlocals to improve the overall baseline of the identified metrics and gain incremental market share in the process. He/she will also partner with the CX team to address opportunities to improve overall consumer NPS of the city.
- Working closely with the analytics and city teams to develop food order projections of high degree of accuracy. To drive growth campaigns - Including In app & off app Planning- Execution and Impact analysis.
- The BA will primarily work on building and executing levers that enable MarketPlace restaurants to grow their business on Swiggy across the order funnel along with initiating offline levers for growth.
- The individual will work very closely with the city Sales teams to enable them to provide customized growth levers based on the age, cuisine, revenue portfolio of the restaurant.
- Significant time to be spent on consumer funnel led insights for growth suggestions.
- The candidate will be expected to run experiments and pilots for growth hacks, to validate hypotheses and scale the same across locations.
- Analyzing various business scenarios and recommending prompt actions for de-risking business.
Desired Skills :
- 2-4 years of work experience in Ecommerce Sales/Growth, Telecom Sales/Marketing, Commercial/Go-To-Market/Growth Strategy.
- B.E./ B.Tech with 4+ Years of Experience from Premium Institute / MBA with 2+ Years of Experience from Premium Institute.
- Effective Analytical & Communications Skills.
- Attitude & Aptitude for Process & Systems.
- Ability to work as a team player in a target driven work environment.
- Ability to lead projects from conceptualization to closure, leveraging internal resources to get things done.
- Required Skills : Microsoft Office especially Excel & PowerPoint, QlikView, Google Analytics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.