Senior Talent Acquisition HR at Swiggy
Views:1274 Applications:383 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Swiggy - Brand Partnership Management Role - Instamart (4-7 yrs)
- Develop deep and long standing relationship with the partners to drive relationships from the strategic to tactical Own the brand growth numbers of platform in terms of revenue, savings to platform, revenue generation for the platform.
- Own the terms of business with the partners - products, returns, ordering, etc.
- Ensure high-share of mind from the partner by building deep ties.
- Make partners in driving disruptive changes for the category working closely for new-age marketing initiatives.
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the market - short term and long term.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of competition and vendors and ability to influence.
- Develop and implement industry best practices.
- Deeply understand customer behavior, develop new customer insights, brand objectives and create win-win situation in value chain.
- Own the business: Co-own the P&L, develop the business model, understand where opportunities are and create a viable business to service them.
- Know the market: Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize based on size, internal capabilities, etc.
- Know the competition: Understand on-line and off-line players.
- Ensure Swiggy's selection stays well ahead of competition - Influence the leadership: Convert strategies into action by liaising with cross-functional leadership and drive the changes required.
Associations and collaborations:
- Supply Chain
- Marketing Biz Fin Partners
- Category merchandising
- Graduation, MBA from Premium college with 4-5 years of experience in FMCG/FMCD sales, with e- commerce KAM experience will be a plus.
- Ability to think like the customer, understand Brand objectives and create win-win situations.
- Ability to translate strategies into execution plans and take them to completion.
- Highly analytical with Excellent verbal and written communication with interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of business and technology and Must be willing to learn - Strong bias for Action - Swiggy works at a very rapid pace.
- Communications and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust up, down, and across the company - FMCG 3 years sales experience is a must.