Swiggy - Assistant Manager - Process Excellence (6-10 yrs)
Job Title : Assistant Manager Opex / Process Excellence_Customer Care
About the Team :
The Operational & Process Excellence team (OPEx) is focused on setting up a process excellence roadmap for the Swiggy Contact Center. It is our goal to continuously improve CC processes to make them more Efficient, Customer Centric, Reliable and Cost effective. This team is directly responsible for leading efforts to establish and sustain a culture of Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement across all lines of business. The team acts as one of the enablers to achieve the long-term vision of achieving - World Class Contact Center Services- for our customers.
Key Responsibilities (What you will do) :
- Ensuring Premium customers priorities for new or changed products and services, in alignment with desired business outcomes, are effectively established and articulated with business benefits.
- Understand the customer priorities, ideate and provide on required future solutions. Continuously gather the voice of the customer to further improve the overall customer experience for all Premium products and services.
- Create process SOPs for CC Operation to provide seamless and world class experience for premium customers of our services.
- Ensuring conflicting stakeholder requirements are mediated appropriately.
- Identifying current process flaws and driving improvements to meet desired expectations.
- Implement best in class knowledge management systems and drive standardization across CC operations.
- Design and implement awareness programs, campaigns and RnR modules to motivate people to participate in CI initiatives.
- Tracking customer and technology trends that could impact customer perception and service provision..
- Proactive intervention in the process by quickly identifying and analyzing the trends or patterns.
- Initiate improvement projects in collaboration with CC leadership to ensure projects deliver intended business and customer value.
- Implement best in class knowledge management systems and drive standardization
- Serve as a key member to create process road maps for success of PQ charter and advise the strategic direction to the leadership team.
Metrics for performance measurement:
- Completion of associated tasks within timelines.
- Process Insights and defects identified and solutions recommended
- Training initiatives facilitated
- Creation/updation of SOPs within timelines for all team members
- Participation in continuous improvement culture building initiatives
- Efficient Team management and Employee satisfaction (mentorship)
Desired Skills( What we look for):
- 6 to 10 years of Industry Experience with atleast 2 to 4 years of experience in designing customer processes for the premium segment in contact centre environment or in financial services institutions.
- Outstanding management, interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Solid data analytics skill, analytical problem-solver with ability to decompose problem
- Demonstrated experience in Process design for customer delivery.
- Should have experience in leading low-mid sized teams
- Proficient in Change Management and Design Thinking.
- Graduate/ MBA candidates preferred.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.