People Process Partner at Swasti
Views:226 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Swasti - Manager - Marketing & Partnerships (5-10 yrs)
Swasti - Manager - Marketing & Partnerships
Manager - Marketing and Partnerships - Invest for Wellness (i4We) Factory Cluster
- Swasti is a Health Catalyst that strives to achieve 100 million wellthy days among vulnerable communities. Health inequity affects vulnerable communities disparately across the world. Its persistent nature makes it the worlds most challenging development problem.
- We at Swasti believe that people must be at the centre of health systems for it to effectively work for the poor. To add wellthy days to the lives of the worlds poor by 2030, our glocal multi-disciplinary team co-designs demonstrable and scalable solution models in partnership with communities on the ground and influences policies nationally and internationally. We Care. Innovate, Demonstrate and Transform to a time when Wellness Becomes Real For Vulnerable Communities. i4We is a system innovation in primary healthcare, which combines health and wealth interventions, and focuses on wellness for the poor in an affordable, quality assured and scalable way.
- Swasti's experience of over a decade in designing and implementing various worker wellbeing programs in more than 300 factories across India and in 12 countries such as; Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Vietnam, South Africa etc. led to the development of Invest for Wellness - Factory Cluster model, a holistic and sustainable wellbeing initiative that aims to deliver quality and affordable health care and wellbeing.
- This initiative also aims to bring together the different stakeholders in the industrial cluster for collaborative actions in order to achieve health and wellbeing of the workforce.
- The cluster model has been designed keeping in mind the principle of long term worker wellbeing solutions for sustainability and scale as well the opportunities for leveraging factory, suppliers and brand presence in a cluster. This is a health entrepreneurship model being demonstrated in two industrial clusters in India (Peenya and Karur) and in Lesotho (Maseru). Swasti has plans to expand this model to other countries too.
JOB TITLE : Manager - Marketing and Partnerships - i4We (Invest for Wellness) Factories
The Job : The Manager - Marketing and Partnerships will be responsible for developing and operationalisation of the business and marketing strategies for the scale up of Invest for Wellness (i4We) Factory Model.
- Assist in designing a business model through consultation workshops and engaging sectoral experts.
- Develop marketing and partnership strategies and implement them appropriately to ensure that factories and brands enroll in the i4We program.
- Develop / adapt a cost-benefit analysis and ROI tool for onboarding factories and support program teams for implementation and ensure to measure the impact from time to time. The same has to be communicated with costumes which would enable reselling the program.
- Screen potential partnership leads by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching the sector and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Examine risks and develop risk mitigation plans for all partnerships
- Develop program visibility strategies and implement them with the support of OrgComm team and ensure that the visibility strategy enables conversion of partnerships.
- Close new partnerships by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with key results and milestones.
- Engage stakeholders regularly to ensure that they are positively contributing towards enhancing the health and wellbeing outcomes among workers and business outcomes for factories. (key stakeholders include; Industries associations, ESIC, Govt agencies, Brands and Supply chain leaders etc)
- Examine and critically analyse the current marketing collaterals and implement improvements if required.
- Develop and implement customer satisfaction strategies; ensure customer satisfaction by engaging on a regular basis and establishing customers' feedback/feedforward mechanism.
- Work closely with the programme team and ensure that customer feedback is integrated inorder to satisfy customer needs.
- Identify factories, establish and manage partnerships through relationship building and on-boarding factories, brands and industrial clusters as subscribers. onboarding factories and aligned stakeholders.
Reports to : The Lead, i4We Factories Model
- Interacts with the i4We technical and advisory team, program team and thematic experts, (as applicable)
- Influenced by factories, industries associations, brands, donors, foundations etc.
- Influences senior leadership of industries, cluster stakeholders, government officials and service providers etc.
Age and Gender : No restrictions
Education and Experience Requirements :
- Masters Degree in Business Administration and specialization in Marketing
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in fundraising, marketing, partnership development and management
- Of market research
- Of business and marketing
- Of industry / sector
- Of customer engagement
- Have the ability to influence and engage stakeholders and investors.
- Partnership development, management, sales and marketing
- Be adept in data analysis; both qualitative and quantitative.
- Have cultural understanding/competencies.
- Be driven by achievement motivation, constantly set higher goals to raise the bar to improve with every performance and delivery.
- Continuously update self with developments in the field / associated areas by demonstrating an insatiable need for learning and sourcing new information.
- Respond to business situations with professional dignity, maintain self control against aggravations and acts with poise and self-confidence in challenging situations.
- Drive the changes with enthusiasm, resilience and willpower which enthuses others to generate energy to make the necessary changes.
- Managing relationships with factory management and sectoral leaders and community engagement skills.
- Proficiency in languages (oral and written) - English
- Proficiency in computers, basic software (MS Office)
Work Ethics :
- Timely delivery of tasks and milestones with focus on quality and consistency.
- Must work with a sense of urgency.
- Is critical and creative in execution of the model and activities
- Respect all individuals and work in an agile manner
- Maintain confidentiality using leadership discretion while practising an open and transparent transactional environment.
- The role is seen by the organization as being critical to achieving its strategic plan.
The ideal incumbent is :
- Able to manage pressure and to assess and absorb information quickly
- Demonstrates passion, positive attitudes, and patience towards results of the i4We model and commitment to working with factory workers and factory management.
Geography : Bangalore
- Primary workplace is Bangalore with at least 50% of travel in a month to program locations.
- The incumbent will be assessed by the reporting officer on the accomplishment and delivery of all key results.
- The measurement will also include demonstrated elements of commitment, passion, accountability, ideation, flexibility, accessibility, and system and process management as well as the expected work ethics.
Growth Opportunities :
- The organization has an open policy of growth based on opportunity, demonstrated personal growth, and personal aspirations. It is not a norm that growth will take place vertically only. Growth is also seen as the organization being more inclusive in the incumbents involvement in strategic organization growth.
- We as a model is scaling up, and will be implemented in more regions / geographies. This provides scope for growth for the incumbent of this role.
Authority/Delegation : Level 3 and above based on expertise (refer Swasti levels and grades)
Compensation : As per organisation policy on cadre and grade