Client Partner at Fynehand
Views:348 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
SVP - Fraud Risk Management - Credit Cards (15-25 yrs)
- Evaluate credit cards product and policies in the purview of regulatory guidelines and build policies
- Designing strategies and policies for fraud prevention and control.
- Reviewing transaction monitoring and investigate anticipated fraud cases.
- Leading the fraud operations, tactical initiatives based on internal and external research, and strategic engagements across the division, with an understanding of business and industry trends
- Overseeing and regularly reviewing the optimization of fraud rules to maintain high-performance levels and efficient fraud detection and mitigation
- Identifying the emerging trends of fraudulent transactions and plan strategies accordingly.
- Detect and resolve issues, implement controls and set limits.
- Presenting and discussing with stakeholders, management and related teams the developments, strategies and results
- Designing strategic fraud prevention initiatives and monitoring them.
- Ability to assess the risk appetite of the product in line with growth objectives and Risk framework
- Building Team, identifying roles and responsibilities and managing output.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.