Team Lead at NovoTree Minds
Views:716 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
SVP - Fraud Analytics (9-12 yrs)
The bank aspires to provide high quality financial solutions for emerging India, while keeping customer at the core.
This team is pivotal for delivering this vision. The team act as a center of excellence to provide accurate and timely data analytics to drive personalized and innovative product offerings to customers.
The team will work closely with all business units (product, sales), functional stakeholders (e.g. credit, operations, Journey Excellence), technology teams (IT team and vendors) and external partners (e.g. DSAs, agencies) to deliver impact on key business metrics through data and analytics.
Purpose of the role:
- Manage and mentor team members to deliver projects efficiently
- Manages internal processes necessary for successful project implementation
- Performs complex analytics/design and works independently
- Performs research needed to execute projects
- Documents project activities to adhere to controls processes
- Work with cross functional stakeholders to increase adoption of analytics in decision making
Scope of role:
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise junior resources in the team
- Adapt and implement in best in class algorithmic solutions to various business problems like - predicting default, conversion, collections etc.
- Ability to understand complex business problems, end to end hands on exposure to analytics- including collecting, pulling and preparing data, building statistical/ ML models using Python/ R / SAS & other tools and generating insights to synthesize a complete, cohesive picture.
- Communicate the context and value of data analysis and models to stakeholders.
- Work closely with internal and external business partners in building, implementing, tracking and improving decision strategies
- Build and adopt new capabilities within the team like NLP, Computer vision, Gen AI etc.
Desired Candidate profile:
The desired candidate must have:
- 9+ years of related experience
- MBA or Master's degree in Economics, Statistics etc
- BTech or bachelor's in Computer science or any other stream
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience in Fraud Analytics and AML ;
- Predictive modeling skills
- Knowledge of Python is mandatory