General Manager - HR at Hoichoi TV
Views:1971 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
SVF Entertainment - Legal Head (6-12 yrs)
Your Role will involve:
1. Production/ acquisition/ distribution/syndication contracts: Bringing value through demonstrated experience & subject matter knowledge in drafting, negotiating and closing all types of commercial transactions:
- Drafting and negotiating Production / acquisition/ distribution / syndication contracts, format agreements, celebrity/ artists/talent agreements, marketing & event management deals.
- Drafting & negotiating commercial contracts relating to procurement of Film production related equipment, technology, services level agreements for outsourced vendors, inter-company contracts, employment contracts and ancillary agreements.
- Providing inputs on copyright law and policy matters and help taking proactive enforcement actions through contractual commitments and anti-piracy initiatives to prevent value erosion of intellectual Property rights.
2. Managing the Dispute resolution and Litigation function: Coordination with external counsels with regards to potential legal, financial and reputational risk arising from civil as well as criminal disputes and litigation through proactive and timely interventions, reviewing & drafting court pleadings & judicial documents, drafting legal notices & responses to legal threats etc. and providing strategic advice and guidance to Management through an effective Management Information System.
3. Regulatory & Policy management: Conducting Research and impact analysis of various amendments to policies, laws, regulations, bills, consultation papers, notifications in relation to Copyright, Censorship laws and rules, corporate law, taxation of films, trade union matters etc.
4. Proactive & timely implementation and execution of tasks and assignments.