HR at Sutherland Global Services Private Limited
Views:1922 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Sutherland Global Services - Senior Equity Research Analyst (3-9 yrs)
We have an opportunity for Senior Equity Research Analyst with Sutherland.
A brief introduction on Sutherland:
Sutherland Global Services is a process transformation company with over 30 years of experience in serving customers across industries such as BFSI, healthcare, retail, travel, telecom and technology. Our process transformation services innovate at the intersection of business and technology to transform processes that realize our client's vision. We are experts in accelerating performance and achieving highimpact outcomes through winning execution strategies across the entire business and customer lifecycle. Over the past three decades, we have served over 120 Fortune 1000 clients and delivered 43 million transactions a month backed by our digital capabilities across 19 countries.
Our research portfolio includes a host of knowledge services spanning financial and investment research, macroeconomics research, market research, business research and consulting, analytics and support services. We have over a decade of experience in serving the business and strategic growth needs of 120+ multinational clients through our research and consulting services
Link : - https://www.sutherlandglobal.com/
SGS is seeking passionate and motivated professionals who possess a strong desire to excel in equity research. Successful candidates will join dedicated client teams (leading global buy/sell side firms) providing valuable ideas, penetrating insights, sector focused analysis, initiating coverage reports with top-of-the-line investment recommendations. Coverage universe is across geographies (primarily US & Europe but could be global) and various cap-sizes (large, mid & small cap).
Both on-site and off-site exposure with direct client and corporate interaction is available for team member. We are a group of dynamic and driven individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Roles and responsibilities will include but not restricted to below;
- Building and updating financial models including P&L, balance sheet and cashflow using different valuation methods like Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Relative Valuation, NPV, NAV, etc across multiple sectors
- Preparing detailed initiating coverage report / information memorandum, reflecting in-depth understanding of the company
- Write Quarterly reports covering quarterly results (preview & review), company updates monthly covering major developments during the month
- Portfolio maintenance including updation and monitoring of the client's portfolio management spreadsheet
- Work independently with client analysts to define concepts/deliverables
- Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions
- Present oral and written reports on general economic trends, individual corporations, and/or entire industries
- Generate investment ideas in the form of research reports, which may require to be presented to the clients
- Good written and oral communication skills and ability to provide and defend an opinion with company's management teams, global fund managers and the in-house Sales team
To succeed in this position, you must:
- MBA-Finance from tier-I/ II institutes/ CA, CFA (US) preferred
- 3-6 years of experience in Equity Research
- Experience in investment analysis (either buy or sell-side)
- Strong modeling and analytical skills
- Strong communication, presentation and language skills
- Strong report writing skills
- Quality focused with attention to detail and client service
- Technologically competent (Word, Excel, Internet, Bloomberg, Reuters)
- Be attentive to details
- Be able to adjust quickly and smoothly to changing priorities and conditions
- Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player