HR at Sutherland Global Services Private Limited
Views:1311 Applications:348 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:205
Sutherland Global Services - Lead Analyst - Project Finance (3-6 yrs)
- Work alongside the Deal Team of a Global Asset Manager supporting on Infrastructure Debt investments made by taking exposure in loans/bonds securities, and/or direct and co-investments in Infrastructure Projects across the U.S., Europe, LATAM and APAC regions; and across sectors (energy, renewables, power, telecom, social infra, roadways, airports)
This position is a part of Credit Research Team.
- Build and Maintain Project Models: Maintain the Underwriting Models and/or do the required modifications to build out scenarios to capture risk factors (e.g., O&M costs, production availability, credit rating, and macro-economic variables) and perform model sensitivities at asset level to facilitate asset management decisions.
- Preparation and Update of Investment Memos: Drafting of Investment Memos covering Transaction Brief and Investment overview, Key Risks and Mitigants, Financial Commentary on financials and operating matrices and credit metrics including covenant compliances.
- Execution of asset specific consent, waiver and amendment requests in a time bound manner while collaborating with Global Senior Asset managers.
- Comprehensive Portfolio Monitoring: Preparation of periodic Investment review for the invested portfolio covering financial, operational and compliance aspects, capturing key risks and mitigants and analysis on performance updates.
- Track news/events/third parties research reports relating to Infra Debt portfolio of assets and prepare summaries and highlight to respective Senior Asset managers.
To succeed in this position, you must have:
- 3-6 years of experience working in the project finance team of a top-tier investment or commercial bank or specialist advisor, credit rating agency, an asset manager investing in energy or infrastructure, or a renewable energy developer with sizable project portfolio
- Financial modeling skills and ability to build out 3-statement forecasted models including Revenue Models, Cost Models, Debt Waterfall, and Leverage Analysis
- Clear understanding of facility or loan agreements to facilitate faster execution of requests.
- Excellent presentation skills: ability to communicate clearly and effectively with diverse audiences.
- Strong quantitative skills and attention to detail
- Good time management and demonstrated ability to perform under time pressure and to prioritize handling multiple assignments.
- MBA or equivalent in Finance /CFA/CA