Team Leader Recruitments at AA-consultants
Views:287 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Sustainability Manager - ESG - Automotive Industry (5-10 yrs)
Title: Sustainability Manager (SM)
Location: - Hauz Khas
Budget: - 15 LP - 22 LPA
Experience: - 5-10 Yrs
Reporting to: Sustainability Head
The SM will be responsible for supporting the group companies for improving the overall sustainability performance. Developing roadmaps, action plan, targets, KPI's, standards, templates, etc. for group companies and drive strategic projects at group level.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Collect, monitor & report data for identified sustainability parameters on monthly basis.
- Identify & implement new initiatives towards Sustainable development.
- Work with grup companies to identifies areas to reduce their waste and water intake by best practices in waste and water management.
- Work towards achieving zero waste to landfill with group companies.
- Train employees in Sustainability practices, procedures and conduct awareness sessions on Sustainability.
- Manage multi-disciplined project teams to drive and embed corporate sustainability initiatives and projects
- Percolate sustainability in daily activities by encouraging a system to calculate impact of activities on sustainability such as energy consumed, water consumed, waste generated
- Conduct monthly meetings with companies to align group companies, share sustainability practices and monitoring of sustainability parameters.
- Support group company representatives in driving Sustainability projects, Carbon Accounting, developing roadmaps and action plan.
Skill Level and Experience:
- Education: Master's degree in an engineering or sustainability, or equivalent.
- Fundamental understanding of Environmental Sustainability, waste and water management.
- Experience: 5-10 years in a related field. Experience in undertaking energy audits will be preferred.
- Experience with driving sustainability across the organisation and execution of Sustainability related projects.
- Proficient with Microsoft tools.
- Candidate willing to travel as and when required.
- Candidate should have good writing skills in English.
- An ability and willingness to think outside of the box to find creative and innovative solutions to reduce carbon and energy consumption with minimum impact on cost, quality, reliability, or maintainability.
- Experience with design and specification of renewable energy projects.
- Experience with Green Building projects like LEED,IGBC,GRIHA or similar.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing