Recruitment Specialist at Sigma Consultant
Views:432 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Sustainability Business Strategy Role - IT Consulting Firm (3-10 yrs)
We have urgent opening for Sustainability Business Strategy with Consulting Space.
Position- Sustainability Business Strategy
Company- IT Consulting Company
Role - Consultant
Location - Bangalore & Mumbai
Exp - 3+ Years (Post MBA)
What are we looking for - Must have skillset!
- MBA from a tier 1 institute with a proven track record of academic excellence
- Structured problem solving and sharp analytical skills
- Strong client presence and ability to shape strategic conversations
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to develop compelling client ready deliverables (MS Power Point, Excel, Word)
- Ability to work effectively alongside high-performing global teams
We are hiring across multiple roles! Experience in one or more categories listed below will be preferred.
What are we looking for - Good to have!
AREA 1: Sustainability Strategy
- An understanding of key sustainability topics (such as climate change and circular business models)
- Experience in shaping analytical data models, business cases, transformation roadmaps
AREA 2: Sustainable Technology
- Blend of business strategy and consulting with a background in digital, IT, cloud, and sustainability
- Understanding of IT, cloud migration and data centers, software lifecycles
- Experience developing innovative technology solutions to solve client problems to enhance sustainability
AREA 3: EHS SAP
- Experience of working in any of the EHS platforms such as SAP and Enablon
- Ability to develop blueprint for EH&S modules like Incident Management, Risk Assessment, Environment Management, Audit Management and Reporting
- Working on large scale digital transformation projects with cross-functional skills in business strategy, business process design, configurations, build, test, roll-out and end user training and support (preferred)
AREA 4: ENERGY AND CARBON
- Experience in working on clean energy projects for corporates on topics such as Onsite generation, Offsite Power Purchase Agreements, Renewable Energy Certificates and Carbon Offsets
- Understanding of different aspects of low-carbon energy transition.
- Ability to drive conversations around carbon neutrality/decarbonization
- Techno-commercial understanding of key clean energy technologies such as Solar, Wind, Bioenergy, Geothermal and Hydrogen
- Understanding of energy outlook of at least one of the key geographies such as the US, EU, India, ASEAN, and Australia
AREA 5: RESPONSIBLE VALUE CHAINS
- Strong experience of working on circular economy projects (in areas such as plastic packaging, e-waste, material flows etc.)
- Knowledge of regulatory landscape (e.g. extended producer responsibility, waste management regulations), reverse logistics models and methodologies such as LCA and material flow analysis
- Supplier assessments, supplier development and experience of working with Ecovadis/ Trucost etc.
- Functional experience of working in either supply chain, manufacturing or logistics with responsibilities around carbon reduction or supplier enablement