General Manager Talent Acquisition at Supr Daily
Views:1354 Applications:346 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
SuprDaily - Assistant Manager/Lead - Talent Acquisition (2-8 yrs)
Supr Daily is a daily delivery service in India. Starting with milk, the company delivers the most frequent daily needs to consumers via a subscription model. Founded by alumni of IIT and IIM, the company is pioneering the micro delivery e-commerce model in India. The company is a Y-Combinator startup and is currently backed by Swiggy. With a commitment of $100 Million from Swiggy, the team is scaling its unique supply chain nationally to serve more than 1 Million households every single day.
Y Combinator is one of the top American Seed Accelerator and its portfolio includes Airbnb, Dropbox, InstaKart, Reddit, and about 1500 other startups across the globe.
Swiggy is on a quest to bring convenience to over 100 Million Indians over the next 5 years. The investment in Supr Daily is part of its core strategy to expand the reach of the consumer base as well as fulfilling the daily needs of a consumer leveraging the power of the milk railroad.
- Driving Leadership Hiring across , Sales, Finance, Operation, and Other Business Functions
- Managing sourcing for suitable candidates as per job requirements and critical attributes as required for the role and ensuring delivery of quality resumes within specified turnaround time.
- Sourcing for quality resumes and conduct initial HR round, judge suitability of the candidates with reference to work culture & environment, salary expectations
- Coordination with various Department Heads or Hiring Managers for open mandates and understanding their requirements. Creating / Modifications of Job Descriptions, in case, required.
- Periodically meet department heads/hiring managers to discuss challenges faced & progress so far and discuss the way ahead to close open mandates.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Candidates from Recruitment Consulting / Consumer Internet Orgs Preferred.
- Experience in hunting from Internet Product Organizations will be an add-on.