Senior Manager Talent Acquisition at Supr Daily
Views:1801 Applications:308 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Supr Daily - Manager - Talent Acquisition (5-8 yrs)
Supr Daily is a daily delivery service in India. Starting with milk, the company delivers the most frequent daily needs to consumers via a subscription model. Founded by alumni of IIT and IIM, the company is pioneering the micro delivery e-commerce model in India. The company is a Y-Combinator startup and is currently backed by Swiggy. With a commitment of $100 Million from Swiggy, the team is scaling their unique supply chain nationally to serve more than 1 Million households every single day.
Y combinator is one of the top American Seed Accelerator and their portfolio includes Airbnb, Dropbox, InstaKart, Reddit and about 1500 other startups across the globe.
Swiggy is on a quest to bring convenience to over 100 Million Indians over the next 5 years. The investment in Supr Daily is part of its core strategy to expand reach of consumer base as well as fulfilling the daily needs of a consumer leveraging the power of the milk railroad.
Will work on complex systems with distributed asynchronous backends as well as applications for highly technical and demanding users that delight and empower. We understand that's a tall order but we'd like to talk to candidates who have done one or the other. Extra credit for being part of or having led technology transformations and for having a good understanding of data science and machine learning - again, two very different thing.
About the Role:
You will be part of the Tech TA team at Suprdaily, which helps in solving and hiring for some of our critical engineering & product roles.
- Hands on sourcing and end to end recruiting of high-tech talent
- Must be able to understand and plan hiring on a weekly/monthly basis
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
- Hands on experience in managing multiple senior and critical stakeholders
- Hands on experience in new edge recruiting tools like LinkedIn, Github, Stack overflow etc., is plus
- Experience in hiring for engineering teams in an internet or product set-ups is highly preferred
- Experience in hiring SDEs, Engineering Managers, Product & UX Design
- Drive towards the mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer
- Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Good experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting (Internet/Product hiring experience is preferred)
- Account management focus, skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer expectations
- Must have experience with a building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research
- Strong client focused and committed to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering, candidates to the customer
- Demonstrated credibility with business leaders; strong consulting skills, a positive attitude, and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team member
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team