Senior Manager Talent Acquisition at Supr Daily
Views:882 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:174
Supr Daily - General Manager - Sourcing (5-12 yrs)
SuprDaily is a daily delivery service in India. Starting with milk, the company delivers the most frequent daily needs to consumers via a subscription model. Founded by alumni of IIT and IIM, the company is pioneering the micro delivery e-commerce model in India. The company is a Y-Combinator startup and is currently backed by Swiggy. With a commitment of $100 Million from Swiggy, the team is scaling their unique supply chain nationally to serve more than 1 Million households every single day.
Y combinator is one of the top American Seed Accelerator and their portfolio includes Airbnb, Dropbox, InstaKart, Reddit and about 1500 other startups across the globe.
Swiggy is on a quest to bring convenience to over 100 Million Indians over the next 5 years. The investment in Supr Daily is part of its core strategy to expand reach of consumer base as well as fulfilling the daily needs of a consumer leveraging the power of the milk railroad.
General Manager - Sourcing
Job Description :
In this role, you are primarily responsible to drive sourcing for Fruits & Vegetables category, Pan India .
Your Responsibilities :
- Proficient in planning and sourcing, forecasting the demand, identifying sourcing locations.
- Adept at inventory management, MIS and pricing operations and cost control.
- Develop and implement strategies for daily procurement and sourcing of fresh fruits & vegetables at a National & Local Level
- Should have insights of Seasonal Buying of Products across multiple geographies
- Ensuring the proper inventory management, range & assortment planning, category management, pricing & driving up the category top line, P&L
- Developing the vendor base, vendor management, negotiations and pricing
- Execute company strategies to drive sales and drive excellence in supply chain management.
- Relevant work experience of 5-10 years with minimum 1-2 years of F&V experience in an e-commerce company.
- Experience in F&V category is a must.
- Ability to lead a team and drive margin and GMV growth of the category.
- A competent decision-maker with the ability to source and improve margins.
- Should have an eye for quality and deep knowledge about the F&V grading.
- Prior experience in F&V procurement planning and sourcing from suitable channels
- Should have vendor management experience
- Prior experience with reputed FMCG retail chain is preferred
- Good to have HACCP certification.
- Ability to analyse data for business reporting.
- MBA with proven negotiation skills and effective communication skills .
- Identifies, builds and uses a wide network of contacts with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- High ethical standards.